Webbys
celeb

Bebe Rexha Cusses Out Audience at Pre-Grammy Event

Featured Posts

PoshLife
4 hours ago, Weasel said:

Oh wow she really thinks she's all that, huh? And even if she was, that doesn't allow her to act like this. Btw, just tried to look up the song on Youtube and I've never heard it before either. No clue how it has 700 million views. Literally have never heard it on the radio or anywhere :air:

dude that's on you. Meant to Be was f*cking everywhere, more cuz of Florida Georgia Line than because of her to be sure, but still. It's not like "Call Me Maybe" huge but it was very pervasive and it definitely launched her career.

Not enough to be this entitled, though.

I have to be less of a Ruby and more of a Marie
  • Like 2

Aquarius

terrible, it’s literally her only hit song, & it’s not even that good, she should sit the fk down

Dreamer

LadyHaha

I have never heard of her, I don’t think she is a thing over here in the UK? What does she sing/do?

Eddie
11 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

dude that's on you. Meant to Be was f*cking everywhere, more cuz of Florida Georgia Line than because of her to be sure, but still. It's not like "Call Me Maybe" huge but it was very pervasive and it definitely launched her career.

Not enough to be this entitled, though.

Maybe where you live...where I live I never had to listen to that horrible song, thank God :pray:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Eddie

Damn...the cringe, it didn't feel like she was joking, it felt like she really thought she was superior. Don't know, that's how I felt it :crossed:

I really like her so maybe I'm going to pass this one:laughga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

FATCAT

lmao she better chill

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Like the Haus of Gaga pretended that she had 5 number 1’s off her debut album during the 2010 Grammy’s? :huntyga:

Pretty sure they said she already had 5 #1's already. Not off her debut album and she did

I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby

Applause

Yikes, I would hate to be on her artist management team. :interestinga: Would consider dropping her tbh...

Xalser

J e s s e

why does her hair and dress remind me of a first boot queen from drag race?

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia
  • LMAO 1

Dutch

I started to stan her pre-I Got You, but then the mess came out and I stoped stanning her. Still will listen to her bops but that’s all.

misunderstood

wHo iS sHe!!1???!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"