💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where do I start with Marina?

monsterhamh

Featured Posts

monsterhamh

I've just found a new interest in Marina recently and I'm not sure where to start with her music. She doesn't have a large discography so I don't think it'd be too difficult to delve into all of her songs. I only know a few songs by her and features released as singles, Primadonna, How to Be a Heartbreaker, Disconnect, and Baby. I haven't had time to listen to Handmade Heaven yet, but I will when I have time later. Would you guys recommend starting from her first album to her most recent or the other way around? What songs would you recommend listening to first?

HelloBarbara

Start with Handmade Heaven, then Electra Heart, TFJ and the Froot. Plus Baby and Disconnect

make sure to also give the following a listen on YouTube:

EVOL

Just Desserts w/ Charli XCX

Seventeen

Im Not Hungry Anymore

True Colors - Cyndi Lauper cover

Starstrukk - 3OH!3 cover

and other unreleased material 

Hiiieee

Start with Electra Heart, then The Family Jewels and then FROOT. Then you can listen to Handmade Heaven. 

Or you can go chronologically if you like. 

hmmm

Regina George

Best way to meet the artist is to start from the beginning of their career and move on from that.. So start from her first album and then watch her evolve. 

Tom Nook

Electra Heart is her most approachable work with Homewrecker, Valley of the Dolls, and Teen Idle being absolute gems :lolly: then The Family Jewels since it has a variety but great bops like Hollywood and then finally Froot for a more cohesive record

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

misunderstood
21 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Best way to meet the artist is to start from the beginning of their career and move on from that.. So start from her first album and then watch her evolve. 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

TEETHTEETH

It probably took longer for you to compose this thread then it would've just to shuffle her spotify. 

RAMROD

Her second album is most accessible for Pop listeners. So try that one first.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Emigrante

I would try from first album, then go by years. 

AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING MOST MOST IMPORTANT.

When you're at ELECTRA HEART album, just go by those first. It's absolutely brilliant story telling of her alter ego and it's esentially whole era.

I would call Electra Heart a visual album so this playlist is an absolute must.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived