đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Ariana Grande the Britney of this generation of pop girls?

warioaddams

Featured Posts

30 minutes ago, Dominic said:

I'm not sure id class these girls as today's generation. They're all 10 yrs into their careers. 

Ariana’s first album was released in 2013 (6 years) and she’s famous since 2008, like Gaga or Katy Perry. :oops:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
9 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

no one will ever compare to her

Ok but you’re making her something she’s not :flower: Gaga outdid her fame in 2010 and outdid her prestige in 2018. She might not have done all that at once but she’ll be remembered more than Britney, unless she collaborates with another will i am for another uninspired radio hit...

No family’s safe when I sashay

Widows Kiss
Just now, Sergi Gil said:

Ariana’s first album was released in 2013 (6 years) and she’s famous since 2008, like Gaga or Katy Perry. :oops:

Gaga debuted at the age of 22, Katy debuted at 23 and Ariana at 20 - 5 years later than them. Ariana is 25 and going through her peak right now while Gaga and Katy are well into their 30s.

I guess this is why it feels like she belongs to the newer generation of pop girls.

FentyGa

I was thinking about this
High profile relationships, young, appeals to teenage girls, trendsetter, has a few controversies, a lot of pop hits (though quite a few of them don't do amazing on the charts)
obv they're different but I see the comparisons

14 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Ok but you’re making her something she’s not :flower: Gaga outdid her fame in 2010 and outdid her prestige in 2018. She might not have done all that at once but she’ll be remembered more than Britney, unless she collaborates with another will i am for another uninspired radio hit...

Don't think Gaga outdid her fame at all.  Stars like Gaga and Taylor Swift had posters of Britney when they were kids and this is archived so...

Gagaloo911

Not rlly. Britney is iconic which Ariana isn't. Whereas Ariana can actually sing even if she makes herself sound the same in every song. Well except till she turned mumble rapper that is, which ain't it honey :awkney:

LaLuna

Ariana is miles above Britney when it comes to vocals, but Britney's impact was on another level. She's iconic and she defined a generation. Ariana... not so much.

So, to answer you question, no.

Lets stop finding comparisons. Ariana is the Ariana of this generation. If anything she would be a better match to Mariah. 

A Hybrid
3 hours ago, mzncb said:

Don't think Gaga outdid her fame at all.  Stars like Gaga and Taylor Swift had posters of Britney when they were kids and this is archived so...

What dors that prove..? Lady Gaga was the most famous living person in 2010, she was in the Guiness World Records for it.

No family’s safe when I sashay

FfFfFfFF

Ariana still hasn't reached the level of worldwide fame Gwen Stefani had back in the day. Did people not find it weird how her song was #1 for like less than a day and then fell off.

Archived