💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Ariana Grande is still on Grammys ads LOL

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

The fact the the ad for the Grammys ad on Amazon Fire TV for the CBS All Access app still looks like this. :ladyhaha: The free Ariana Grande promo! The ad also doesn't really commit to Gaga performing.  Gaga is shown when the announcer says the phrase, "with performances by," but the ad doesn't mention Gaga by name. They start mentioning artists by name with Cardio B. Why is that?  

4b24yc.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

techhausmonster

I mean, she's one of the biggest artists out there right now. Remember for the 60th Grammys when they snubbed Gaga but she was on literally every Grammy's post?

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, techhausmonster said:

I mean, she's one of the biggest artists out there right now. Remember for the 60th Grammys when they snubbed Gaga but she was on literally every Grammy's post?

I don't remember that. The Grammys are a mess.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Thomas P

They’re really trying :emma:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, techhausmonster said:

Oh wow. That's gross that they use these stars for publicity but don't treat them well. I still find it funny that Ariana litteraly called one of the producers a liar and she is still in the ad. 

RebeldeFaith

She's also on the official Grammys 2019 nominees album. I saw it at Target a few hours ago. :spin:

It was released on January 25 though.

Something something idk

Archived