Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

Lady Gaga in Latex


Ladey Gaygay

Is latex for her?  

104 members have voted

  1. 1. Yes or no to her wearing latex?

    • Yes
      98
    • No
      6


Featured Posts

derpmonster

There's nothing she can't wear and pull off amazingly. 

Including nothing. :vegas:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

Latex is her brand, her identity, her move of passion :whitney:

PFS_287629.jpg

ef59edb2cf7dd9a28195dbea2f6dd746.jpg

article-2090717-116C2538000005DC-227_468

3bb5f6a0129862454f7e097e71914f54.jpg

Well at least when it works in her favor :poot:

article-0-16E5F384000005DC-201_634x726.j

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...
Link to post
Share on other sites

Schwerk

The casual looks will always be a favourite. She was way ahead of Kim West and classy AF rockin Atsuko Kudo on the streets.

Some of the OP pics are vinyl, I think latex looks better on her.

atsuko-kudo-and-atsuko-kudo-rosette-hat-

latest?cb=20120603184756

Also love the ICONIC Monster Ball leopard leotard.

lady-gaga-and-japan-gallery.jpg

And these 

Lady-Gaga-Guy-costume-Atsuko-Kudo-3.jpg

499877b180607c0e100f6a7067005ad2.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Leaving-Nevermind-nightclub-in

LadygagaTelephoneGb091210.jpg

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nuggets
1 hour ago, Reginald said:

d020d2e2f446d8007fa370f5b13f9330.jpg

The iconic condom outfit :flower:

Unbothered :huntyga:

maxresdefault.jpg

Favorite McDonald's Snack
Link to post
Share on other sites

SharkmanthaC

DIdn't she say in an interview that she had to be lubricated to get into these outfits?  I can imagine that's the only way in and out of them.

Also, I didn't know some of these were latex.  I love the looks.

she/her/hers
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, FentyGa said:

has she done it during joanne era?

Don’t tell me she broke the streak 😩

3 points in and ready for more
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

DIdn't she say in an interview that she had to be lubricated to get into these outfits?  I can imagine that's the only way in and out of them.

Also, I didn't know some of these were latex.  I love the looks.

For BTWB she did, at least, yeah.

3 points in and ready for more
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Marjol said:

The casual looks will always be a favourite. She was way ahead of Kim West and classy AF rockin Atsuko Kudo on the streets.

Some of the OP pics are vinyl, I think latex looks better on her.

atsuko-kudo-and-atsuko-kudo-rosette-hat-

latest?cb=20120603184756

Also love the ICONIC Monster Ball leopard leotard.

lady-gaga-and-japan-gallery.jpg

And these 

Lady-Gaga-Guy-costume-Atsuko-Kudo-3.jpg

499877b180607c0e100f6a7067005ad2.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Leaving-Nevermind-nightclub-in

LadygagaTelephoneGb091210.jpg

This wholly solidifies how good she looks in people spandex ugh :diane:

Link to post
Share on other sites

mister max
3 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

YAAAASSSSSS :firega: 

I mean, look at this beauty:

gaga-latex.png

:giveup:  :nooo: 

I feel sad for getting this :smh: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Luxe Ford

For sure. The world needs more latex, the superlative body con material!

#2. Lycra

#3. Neoprene

 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...