💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

TU,N Marks the Start of Ariana Grande Fatigue

Kimmo

Featured Posts

LordEnigma

What I love is that she’s not trying to be relatable and fake about her worries or concerns - like Fake Smile. She is appreciative of her life but also reveals it can be hard on her. And to me that’s what I think our gerneration wants - we don’t want people to market a certain lifestyle to us that’s ingenuine. She’s revealing her own hardships not those around her.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati Freak

Yet I've seen several articles today praising the album over Sweetener. Ari's got her finger on the pulse of pop culture at the moment whether some people like it or not. That's not an easy thing to pull off and she does it with such ease. Ari will continue to break records and score another Number 1 album so thank u, next. 

https://vmagazine.com/article/ariana-grandes-5th-album-is-a-pop-masterpiece/?fbclid=IwAR2A2tF3VBsp_Aq8wus-NxWwFA_NFR5vfj77rug5SyApB0sRakswEr5NEj8

DeleteMyAccount
18 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

This is ONE article. Y’all are so quick to belittle and put down every female artist BUT Gaga. 

Criticism. Everyone gets it. Especially an appropriator like Ari.

LordEnigma
20 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

This is ONE article. Y’all are so quick to belittle and put down every female artist BUT Gaga. 

Exactly. Gaga got criticism for being ingenuine with the style on Joanne - but that doesn’t mean the album was ingenuine because a few articles mentioned it.

DelusionalGaga
7 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Criticism. Everyone gets it. Especially an appropriator like Ari.

She IS an appropriator but this article had nothing to do with it. I mean I would have liked if they made an analysis of her blackfishing tendencies but instead the author sounds like he's just mad that she's having success right now. 

Hyperballad

i dont like it personally but... say it with me 

music :huntyga: 

taste :huntyga: 

is :huntyga: 

subjective :huntyga: 

32 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

We always post all the negative articles that talk about Gaga though for discussion....so.... what’s your point? :interestinga:

Hottie Detector

vitoburrrito

I actually like this album more than Sweetener....and I also think that her last two albums (Thank U, Next and Sweetener) are more indicative of her artistry and personality than everything else she's put out. 

Flawless
38 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

Thank you for this! For real :vegas:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

I'm not a fan of the 3 singles and I didn't listen to the album yet and I'm pretty skeptical that I'll like it, but it makes me sick to see that when suddenly she's having a great success, the media is doing the best to bring her down and destroy her.

Same old story, they are criticizing HER and not the album.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Curunir

Oop here we go again, a female artist sees larger success than before and the media start attacking. Lame. (Thank u) Next!

And as some other users said here already, they're attacking HER rather than the music. How can you take someone seriously when they do that? Anyways, if you like the album, enjoy it, if you don't, move on. It's as simple as that :lolly:

Thomas P

Masterpieces sometimes take time to get recognized :lolly: 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

darkchylde
7 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Masterpieces sometimes take time to get recognized :lolly: 

:laughga:

I don't fully agree with this article. I agree @DelusionalGaga that the article doesn't do as an in-depth analysis as I would have liked to see.

I do think there is an imminent "fatigue" coming in, similar to what happened with Gaga during Born This Way- massive success frontloaded at the start, and decent success throughout the era, but the beginning of the "overexposure" has already settled in.

3 points in and ready for more

• Admin locked this topic

Archived