💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

TU,N Marks the Start of Ariana Grande Fatigue

Kimmo

Featured Posts

FentyGa
57 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

She hasn’t lost her way or personality. She felt like putting out some new music to reflect her current mood. Everything doesn’t have to be well thought out.

This. There's a structure that's been created for pop music, and if you don't you don't have at least a year between your albums, it's "rushed". But it's bullsh*t. 
Some people make music because it resonates with them in that moment, and that's ok. It feels like making music is Ari's way of processing things, because she's constantly in the studio. Why should she wait to release it, when the sound is current and the songs resonate with her now?
The industry is bullsh*t.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A decline is obviously on the horizon. But her team is smart. She has the streaming market wrapped around her finger. She has a lot more success left in her. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

SCHEISSEMONTRE
1 hour ago, PerfectCure said:

Gaga started TFM era not even half a year after her last single from her first one dropped, does that mean she used leftovers? No.

I love the album and I don’t have anything against people who don’t but bringing this girl down just because she’s at her peak is sad.

Go Ariana! :legend:

Gaga said that she wrote bad romance during the stages of the Fame 

Mychal

Why did everyone praise her and want her to win when she was down but now that she is they're writing so many negative things? It's interesting really. Loved the album, a few fillers but it was expected. Overall might be my second favorite Ari album

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

A Real Panda

Personal opinion, this album reminds me of Anti its full of half baked songs (weak lyrics but good enough production) but at least its better than Sweetener. 

Regina George

First of all I love it. Second.. I don’t understand what y’all expected from Ariana and got this disappointed? Like it’s a really good pop record and IMO better than almost every release this or last year. I honestly feel like nothing can satisfy some users of GGD. I noticed same people being negative whenever someone releases something new, even Gaga. Y’all need to chill and enjoy music. It’s not that deep. You shouldn’t analyze every single aspect of music. Lyrics are basic? So what?! Production is basic? So what?! You like it? No? Then don’t listen to it and let us enjoy music. 

Gracious Gaga

She mad OVERRATED OVER HYPED this gal is boring now 

♥ Kindness Police.

ItWasntLaauv

excuse me, NOOOOOO!! :interestinga:

This album f*cks and everyone knows it. :firega:

Also ghostin is the best song of her career, I said what I said.

Well in my opinion the album is tired, unimaginative and annoying BUT AT THE SAME TIME I’m a 27 year old who reads Brecht for fun. It’s clearly not made for me, it’s for 17 year olds who think Kylie Jenner is their queen.

I think she's being a lot more personal on tu,n than ever before. she's letting her hair down tbh.. not literally bc she still has that goddamn ponytail, but she's being more carefree, it's just music yall

I love the album and am here for this Ariana, stay pressed lmao

Also, why is this news? This is not news at all, this is an opinion. Don't self-validate your opinion by choosing the News prefix lol

Borislshere

I was expecting this album to be terrible considering how quickly it came after sweetener but it was actually good. It sounds well thought out and cohesive. I've had it on repeat all day now. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived