Katy Perry for Paper Magazine

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nuggets
22 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

stop comparing Lady Gaga to Katy Perry. Lady Gaga does not own these looks. Neither does anybody. Katy Perry can do whatever the heck she wants. And the last thing she need is unnecessary comparisons with gaga and herself. 

Its becoming a habit on gaga daily to criticise Katy Perry, and yes the whole "green hair" and applause vs roar mess is in the past. :ohwell:

Lady Gaga does not own change and does not own progress.

Eh, you know. I don't think those comments were made with the intention of tearing Katy Perry down...

But i know what you mean, i'm so tired of the comparisions. But if you want to argue with someone, do it with the right people

Do you remember the bitterness in this thread? :saladga: Ew.

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Wew. I’m not really interested in her but these are a serve. If KatyGa ends up happening I hope Gaga gets inspiration from this. (Which would be ironic since this photoshoot is really inspired in Gaga’s past... eh, whatever)

Sanne Godijn
26 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

stop comparing Lady Gaga to Katy Perry. Lady Gaga does not own these looks. Neither does anybody. Katy Perry can do whatever the heck she wants. And the last thing she need is unnecessary comparisons with gaga and herself. 

Its becoming a habit on gaga daily to criticise Katy Perry, and yes the whole "green hair" and applause vs roar mess is in the past. :ohwell:

Lady Gaga does not own change and does not own progress.

Calm down sis nobody here is saying that 

Frivolero
1 minute ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Calm down sis nobody here is saying that 

3 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Eh, you know. I don't think those comments were made with the intention of tearing Katy Perry down...

But i know what you mean, i'm so tired of the comparisions. But if you want to argue with someone, do it with the right people

Do you remember the bitterness in this thread? :saladga: Ew.

yes I'm sorry if I sounded pressed xd

yes those fans in that thread are so toxic. 

:coffee:gaga daily is just a platform to drag other artists. It is not about the welfare of Lady Gaga, her likes and her doings any much more. 

Lady Gaga doesn't think "ha copy kitty queen" 

:excuseu::excuseu:

Nikolai Barrow
1 hour ago, Young Pancake said:

Wow, she reminds me so much of Madonna on this one.

I think she kinda looks like Sarah Paulson. :sara:

JazzGa

Looks like Brooke Candy imo. I like ha with no eyebrows!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Virgin Ryan

It reminds me of Madonna Frozen video.

For y'all saying she looks like Gaga, she is a little monster after all. :gayhat:

ChromaticPrincess
54 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Looks like Brooke Candy imo. I like ha with no eyebrows!

I was wondering when someone was gonna say this lol 

OT: she looks great, I wish she’d release an album after 365 since a ton of female pop artists are releasing this year

✹oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✹

Archived