Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Challenge for Gagadaily

Ferrara

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Nothing is good with mumble rap. And I enjoy hip hop and rap. If you should listen to it, just listen the instrumentals. It is much more bearable. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Nuggets
40 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I like Lil Pump's sex tape on ****hub, there I said one nice thing :vegas:

Omg, girl :cryga:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

JazzGa

Eh, I disagree that mumble rappers are doing anything good for mental health. I think they are glorifying dealing with sadness and feelings in unhealthy ways like by doing drugs and disrespecting women. All the sad emo bands of the 2000s didn't magically make the emos who listened to them better equipped to deal with their feelings, and the same is true for the SoundCloud rappers. 

I helped one of my students write a 5 page paper on Post Malone. I spent MONTHS researching that dude and helping gurl write a paper convincing people that Post was a talented and charitable guy. All the arguments were such reaches. None of this research convinced me to like him, or anyone else in the genre. 

The 1 nice thing I have to say is they actually smell just fine most of the time.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Lazz Monster
12 hours ago, Mirages said:

No thank you I'd rather stay narrow minded in this aspect :huntyga:

So would I :reductive:

12 hours ago, swakby said:

Jewels & Drugs is one of the most enjoyable songs on ARTPOP. I've never skipped it. 

JnD is leagues ahead of this kind of music, pls don't compare them, thank you next :nails:

Spoiler

I'm not shading you ok :hug:

We're far from the Shallow now

Archived