Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Challenge for Gagadaily

Ferrara

Featured Posts

35203175-0838-4-EBA-9422-163-CB1-AD4-AC0

Mumble Rap/Trap is arguably the most hated sub-genre on this site. I can’t deny however, this is the Rock N’ Roll for most (not all) people of Generation Z in the US. And I want to challenge this site to get out of its comfort zone and tell me at least one nice thing about this movement. Maybe something you’d want other artists from other genres to take from this one. Or one song you like to listen to, etc. The point is that I don’t want to see one negative post on this thread since anything regarding this type of music on this site gets hate. That’s the challenge.

I’ll start. I think many mumble rappers are challenging masculinity norms in Hip Hop with their fashion choice and unlike the 90’s and early 00’s, mumble rappers aren’t afraid to express their struggle with mental health. And I like this song:ohwell: Idk why but I do.

I think mumble rappers are challenging the endurance and perseverance from the gheys :vegas:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Andreu

I like some Uzi songs and the fact she challenges masculinity, and particularly I LOVE this song. By far XO tour life is my favourite of his, but if I have to choose a second one, this would be it

8 minutes ago, Ferrara said:

Mumble Rap/Trap is arguably the most hated sub-genre on this site. I can’t deny however, this is the Rock N’ Roll for most (not all) people of Generation Z.

in the US only tbh.

However, I think most of this genre is bad music. or at least: fast food music

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

in the US only tbh.

However, I think most of this genre is bad music. or at least: fast food music

True. I agree. This is the challenge tho. Let’s see if more people can come up with something positive regarding this sub-genre.

Something nice?.......I Love Lil Pump!!!

ESSKEETIT!!!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=4759295

Hottie Detector

bloody g

lil uzi doesn't count, I like him :vegas:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Andreu
1 hour ago, blackstar said:

He's not really mumble rapper, but Bad Bunny is hot :giveup:

and he makes good music (some times)

stream Caro

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, swakby said:

Jewels & Drugs is one of the most enjoyable songs on ARTPOP. I've never skipped it. 

I agree! But JnD doesn't deserve to be compared to the **** mumble rappers do :gaycat:

Ally Campana
11 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I like Lil Pump's sex tape on ****hub, there I said one nice thing :vegas:

I didn’t know it existed. Watching it right now:vegas:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived