đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga sitting next to Katy

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

bluemonkey
5 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

I know she won’t be there but it would be so awkward for Katy if she got assigned to sit next to Britney. :laughga:

Britney is probably gonna be like”Oh Hi sweetie, it’s so nice to meet you. What’s your name?”

britney-spears-katy-perry-the-smurfs-2-p

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMiklaus

I was hoping she'd be somewhere close to Cardi but at this point I'm hoping they get a photo together by the end of the night. Time for Belcalis to meet her #1 idol!

ArtGagaPop
21 minutes ago, Miklaus Nite said:

I was hoping she'd be somewhere close to Cardi but at this point I'm hoping they get a photo together by the end of the night. Time for Belcalis to meet her #1 idol!

cardi is just behind her! 

Gagadonna

I dreamt last night that I asked Gaga if she would be standing next to Gaga and she laughed and said something like 'hell no' :ladyhaha:

freebit

That would be cute, but there's Mark in the middle, and everyone is probably going to bring their management/SOs/moms etc, so it's probably going to be Katy, a clump of people including Orlando in Bloom, Mark, a clump of people, then Gaga and her clump of people. 

RodeckDanny

YAY! Gaga can let Katy touch one of her grammies that night so she can get a hint of how it feels 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived