Petition to the Grammys/Recording Academy to have Gaga sing INLA or ARUTW

fAIkout

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
On 2/7/2019 at 12:24 PM, S0436 said:

So stop the Shallow co-producers from getting a chance to perform at the Grammys?  That’s unfair

Yes. Because they're getting a chance to perform it at the mother****ing academy awards poor them. They're performing Shallow twice and thats most likely because of its success and so in doing this itll boost its radio play, streams, video count even more. Its a baller move having nothing to do with like musicianship imo. Not that im complaining just saying. Because if it wasnt about the bling and about the music, why wouldn't they highlight the other 2 most popular songs from the soundtrack to round out the season if they know Shallow is already getting a moment at the oscars? Why perform it twice? To boost its presence.

2School4Cool

I would love to see ARUTW or INLA, or even ITA? But I really just wanna see her perform, no matter what song. On one hand, I want her to sing something other than Shallow so it can have it’s big Oscar moment. On the other hand, the Oscars performance will be 90 seconds and it deserves its massive Grammys moment. Plus Bradley is nervous about performing, and if the Oscars were the first televised performance there would be even more pressure on him. I’m conflicted but at the same time just wanna see her perform, I’ll be satisfied with whatever she sings.

See The Best In Everyone

derpmonster
On 2/7/2019 at 12:35 PM, iAstroLeo said:

I want her to perform Summerboy :lolly: 

Imagine if she actually pulled some sh*t like that? :ladyhaha: She's Lady Gaga after all

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Only 1 person signed.

The poor sis :messga:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

43 minutes ago, L A D Y G A G said:

Only 1 person signed.

The poor sis :messga:

And its the person who started the petition :sharon:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

JazzGa

Sorry sis I think it's a bit late for a petition. If this gathered steam early in the year, I could see it actually influencing their decision, if it was clear there was lots of support for INLA or ARUTW.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived