💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Shallow - Grammy Awards 2019

mmkay

Featured Posts

Sorry had no idea about the Mark Ronson  and Anthony Rossomando Insta Stories.. playing rehearsals. Thanks for the info!

thatfoxyfeeling
3 minutes ago, MKMK said:

My prediction for the Grammys is that She's going to perform Swallow with Cooper at the Oscars and "Is That Alright?" for the Grammys. How dope would that be? She just playing the piano by herself and the maeby Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real for quest as a background band?

I think we can all agree it's Shallow after Mark Ronson was confirmed to be performing with her and he's been posting rehearsal footage. I'd prefer INLA, ARTUW or ITA? since she will be performing Shallow at the Oscars too but yeah... :noparty:

LateToCult

Was your plan to draw us in with the misspelled maybe? Because if it it was then it worked.  :vegas:

I think she’s doing a solo version of Shallow. I hope she doesn’t try to do a medley because that would be so confusing to the people watching.

SCHEISSEMONTRE
4 minutes ago, MKMK said:

My prediction for the Grammys is that She's going to perform Swallow with Cooper at the Oscars and "Is That Alright?" for the Grammys. How dope would that be? She just playing the piano by herself and the maeby Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real for quest as a background band?

Sksksks she performing shallow 

Mychal

edengowon

I hope she does a medley tbh

I think Shallow / Heal Me / HBF / ITA / ARUTW would be great

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Admin changed the title to Maybe "Is That Alright?" for Grammys?
Ryusei

giphy.gif 

1 minute ago, ARealWildMan said:

How about all the rest of the songs while she's at it :awkney: 

Musery

LateToCult
Just now, ARealWildMan said:

Very unlikely. The amount of time this would take up would be way too much for a regular nominee. This many songs would be for a tribute or like a lifetime achievement performance.

edengowon
Just now, LateToCult said:

Very unlikely. The amount of time this would take up would be way too much for a regular nominee. This many songs would be for a tribute or like a lifetime achievement performance.

I know but we can dream

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Economy
Just now, ARealWildMan said:

That's too many unknown songs at once

I think a hybrid of two songs would be better. Perhaps shallow and one other

2 minutes ago, MKMK said:

Where?

Both Mark and Anthony Rossomando have posted instagram stories rehearsing Shallow

JazzGa

So many iconic songs from this album will be paid dust forever! I can't believe Gaga will most likely never ever perform ITA, INLA, ARUTW, etc. Well I can believe it, but I don't like it :crossed: I hope you're right and you prove us wrong

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived