💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga will perform SHALLOW at the Grammys

asana15

Featured Posts

This is BS. Sign my petition!!!!!!

https://www.change.org/p/the-recording-academy-have-lady-gaga-perform-inla-or-arutw-at-the-grammys?recruiter=464890150&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish it was ARUTW. She could save the first televised performance of Shallow for the Oscars. Give some shine on her other beautiful tracks from ASIB :noparty:

thunderzap00

I literally just have to laugh at anybody thinking she was going to perform ANYTHING other than Shallow - its nominated for freaking SONG and RECORD of the year - yall really silly. lol 

ShayCristoforo

Why am I just simply thinking of all the faces she's gonna make when she sings lol :huntyga:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

joannesrats

I just want to hear her do that solo "pop" version that they talked about and then release it. I know it's a reach, but I think it would be a kind of nice close to this chapter of her career. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Honestly, this song is becoming overplayed. It would've had more of an affect if the Oscar's got exclusive rights to the first performance with BOTH Bradley and Gaga. It's going to sound watered down by the time the Oscar's come. This would've been a perfect time to release a new lead single. Everyone's acting like only eligible songs are performed when she performed Born This Way a day after it was released. And Katy also sang chained to the rhythm. I love the success of ASIB, but where is HER music. It would've been the perfect opportunity imo

Shallow is her song and she has never performed it on TV.  It is a global hit that deserves two tv performances to keep for prosperity.  I was afraid it was going to be paid dust because it is from the movie.

MonsterOfSpain

Is Mark gonna do Bradley's part or is she going solo? I hope she does the version from the JWT at the end of the film

AMENiCURE
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Honestly, this song is becoming overplayed. It would've had more of an affect if the Oscar's got exclusive rights to the first performance with BOTH Bradley and Gaga. It's going to sound watered down by the time the Oscar's come. This would've been a perfect time to release a new lead single. Everyone's acting like only eligible songs are performed when she performed Born This Way a day after it was released. And Katy also sang chained to the rhythm. I love the success of ASIB, but where is HER music. It would've been the perfect opportunity imo

Her new music is in her Google Drive and will eventually escape in 2021.

CanadaGoesGaga

Of course she is people. Grande just released an album but Shallow is still the #1 iTunes Song in Canada. Since October. 

Whispering

Of course she is! That’s the only logical choice. 

I’m excited to see her perform it live! 

Archived