Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Jeffree Star x Lady Gaga

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s interesting, I would like to see it, but would it be good for Gags’ career? I’m not sure :wtf:

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, Borislshere said:

wasn't he just exposed last year for more racist things including using the n word and calling a black woman a gorilla

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/jeffree-star-racist-jackie-aina

I'm extra careful with the "exposed text messages" since many are photoshoped or published by folks who changed the name of a contact to make it appear like if X sent them a certain message send by some else etc...

We never knew if the mail implying that gaga got her 2015 "woman of the year" award thanks to corruption was even real of just made by a hater yet Prince shared it making her look dishonest af.

• 6 months later...
ThicccthighGaga
On 2/7/2019 at 4:17 AM, gag said:

But much of the community hasn't forgiven him because he's gotten into so much drama since then, 2 weeks ago he was fighting with that fan on Twitter. It's a known tactic that collections done with beauty influencers always "sell out" quickly to create the illusion of demand so the collection does extremely well during restocks.

I hate to break it to you, no body gives a **** anymore about dumb **** he said in the past because he apologized for it. Move on! Good bye!

8 hours ago, ThicccthighGaga said:

I hate to break it to you, no body gives a **** anymore about dumb **** he said in the past because he apologized for it. Move on! Good bye!

Dumb **** that he continues to spew. I don't believe in permanently cancelling someone but he hasn't shown an ounce of growth, I'll continue to be suspicious of him. Thanks for your concern.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Reginald

Back in MySpace days I used to bop to his music lol

The first time I heard Nicki Minaj was actually on a Jeffree Star song. Damn, I'm an old fart.

But no, Gaga shouldn't collab w him lol she rarely does collabs and to have this be one of the few would be a letdown. His music was lowkey kinda bad back then,  but I was a full blown Scene Queen / Emo Boy and I didn't care about quality lol 

Archived