Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
9 hours ago, Borislshere said:

I don't think I've ever heard someone pronounce Bananas like that 

I can’t even say boonanahs with a straight face. Someone send help 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

hpmcmill
9 hours ago, Phoebe Buslay said:

i mean.... this is why i stopped stanning avril. somehow her first two albums that she when she was a teenager are more mature than the rest of her catalog. im really not trying to drag her either but she needs to step it up lyrically and visually cause everything just seems so tacky 2000s aimed towards tweens. HAW was a step in the right direction but this :wtf:

I think her team had like total control over shaping and morphing her when she first came out - and I think she wrote very little too. Maybe changing some words here or there and calling herself a co-writer.

Fast forward to everything after albums 1 and 2, it seems like she has full creative control... which may be more authentic, but is incredibly dense and lower quality.

And I hate saying that because I love Avril. I’m With You is still one of my favorite pop songs of all times. 

Sandrology

No shade to Ariana but her last two singles had way worse lyrics than that snippet and noone complained

misunderstood
10 hours ago, Gohan said:

Well, those same pop fans are the ones who scream LEGEND when Ariana releases the most basic pop songs in the entire world, so Imma call them hypocrites :ally:

Be quiet stinky

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

RochestrMonstr
3 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

No shade to Ariana but her last two singles had way worse lyrics than that snippet and noone complained

Exactly! I don't know how people can complain about Avril's new lyrics but then listen to the lyrics in 7 Rings where she mumbles (or "raps" or whatever that slurred speaking sound she does is) and think it's not cringey?  To each their own though.   

misunderstood
1 minute ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Exactly! I don't know how people can complain about Avril's new lyrics but then listen to the lyrics in 7 Rings where she mumbles (or "raps" or whatever that slurred speaking sound she does is) and think it's not cringey?  To each their own though.   

Time for a bath shistar! :poot:

RochestrMonstr
2 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Time for a bath shistar! :poot:

Why lol? I can't stand that part in 7 Rings.  

misunderstood
Just now, RochestrMonstr said:

Why lol? I can't stand that part in 7 Rings.  

It's just time for a bath! :poot:

StrawberryBlond

Ok, that is a really cringey lyric but every artist has at least one cringey lyric per album, right? Yes, Avril's lyrics have been a bit childish before but her previous singles from this album have been some of the best, most mature work she's ever made, so I've got very high hopes for this album. Every album usually has one meh track and Goddess looks like it's going to be that track. Her fans seem very ungrateful for this. I'd thought they would have more faith in her after this length of time and be more understanding after everything she's been through with lyme disease. Avril's got it in her to create better work than this and created mature songs since her debut at 17 so I believe the rest of the album is better.

Archived