Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GRAMMYs confirms Lady Gaga performing

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

It would be cool for her to sing Always Remember Us This Way on the piano and then transition to Shallow. Preferably without Mark Ronson since she performed with him last year but Jackson Maine is the real star who should be there :trollga:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be wrong if Mark performs a medley of ASIB tracks with Gaga, when he was only involved with Shallow.  And Shallow plus Joanne hybrid might sound strange as they are from different projects.

ImpossiblePrincess

Shallow here we come 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Regina George

I don’t want her to perform Shallow honestly because I want Shallow to have ICONIC Oscars debut moment... Also I’d like to hear Always Remember Us This Way or I’ll Never Love Again..

PrinceGaga

omg people complain because she could be going to BRITS. People complain because she might attend Grammys and not perform. Now people complain because she IS performing but may perform Shallow. This thread is the definition of little complainers and little ungratefulls at its PUREST form... my word

Gagadonna
7 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

omg people complain because she could be going to BRITS. People complain because she might attend Grammys and not perform. Now people complain because she IS performing but may perform Shallow. This thread is the definition of little complainers and little ungratefulls at its PUREST form... my word

welcome to the world of frustrated, obsessed, delusional little monsters 

TylerMedeiros

I’m confused. I know Mark Ronson is scheduled to share the stage with her in some capacity, but has Shallow been confirmed? Didn’t last year we thought it’d be just Joanne that she’d be performing but then it ended up being lead into Million Reasons? Of course it makes sense for her to perform Shallow, but without Bradley there..could she be starting off with Shallow and then leading into a powerful INLA showstopping performance? I doubt she’ll be sticking to sitting at a piano on the smaller mid crowd stage, as she was there last year and was on a similar small round stage with Tony Bennett to promote CTC. Her hype right now is huge. The movie is huge and so is her star power. It’d be a shame for her to not be given the platform to potentially have a showstopping performance. If anything, I’d like to see her performance end with INLA or ARUTW. 

If she performs INLA, it could end up being the biggest most talked about performance of the night. It’s an emotional song that could help her with the Academy to win best actress, by showing the power of the film and the story she brings to it. Don’t they they’re not watching, cause they are! Especially if it’s big! I think this would be the smartest idea, beginning with shallow and ending with INLA. She has what it takes to create a HUGE unforgettable performance, so I’d be surprised if they didn’t grab this opportunity. She’d KILL IT! 

Do we really think the Recording Academy and Gaga are going to sit at a piano and do a near mirror performance as she did last year? 

I am so excited regardless to see her perform..just hoping it truly hoping this opportunity for an unforgettable performance isn’t wasted. She deserves it. Little Monsters deserve it. The GP deserves it, I want them SHOOK AND SLAYED 

YEET

flopheart

will her performance at the grammys affects her chances to win the oscar? what if the academy wanted the exclusive?

2 hours ago, flopheart said:

will her performance at the grammys affects her chances to win the oscar? what if the academy wanted the exclusive?

Well they will get the duet exclusive with Bradley 

2 hours ago, flopheart said:

I do think she might keep it simple for the GRAMMYs so it doesn't overshine the Oscar's performance

TylerMedeiros
5 hours ago, Allan said:

I do think she might keep it simple for the GRAMMYs so it doesn't overshine the Oscar's performance

She kept it simple last year, and when she was with Tony Bennett. She hasn’t truly had a big performance of any original work (including A Star Is Born) since Born This Way. She’s done tributes and piano songs.

YEET

Archived