💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GRAMMYs confirms Lady Gaga performing

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Lowkey wish Mark could sing :oops:

What if the “unorthodox” performance goes for a test run and she includes a video on the back screen of Bradley singing his verse LOL

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the first time in a long time I’m not really excited for a Gaga performance. Bradley won’t be there to sing with her. It’s just going to be as boring as last year performance. Nothing special.

HighwayGuy

I'm so confused why is Mark Ronson the performer in the name in the last tweet's picture :oprah:

freebit

Not pressed because I think he is ok, but I wonder why Mark is included in her performance. I hope it is by her own request and not something the Grammys made her do (not that she would ever refuse since they're friends, but you all get what I mean). And if she did request I don't understand why she feels the need to put him in there for the second year in a row. I mean, he's a good adequate guitar player, but not that great - its not like having Santana, Jack White, or Chuck Berry up there. Ricky Tillo and Tim Stewart would be just as good or better. I could understand his inclusion if he could sing, but I don't think he sings, he just produces or whatever. Of course, this is the same girl who had Space Cowboy on stage with her in all early performances for atmosphere and texture. 

25 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

I'm so confused why is Mark Ronson the performer in the name in the last tweet's picture :oprah:

Probably because Gaga has her own separate announcement, and this is the one that is supposed to centered on announcing Mark.

KingRedd
2 hours ago, S0436 said:

Didn’t he only work on Shallow?

No clue tbh. I just seen the interview with her mark and another guy talking about working on the music 

May I Read You? 😎

hpmcmill

I’m super excited for this - a live, televised performance of Shallow - even without Bradley, it will exciting to have that iconic ahhhh moment permanently recorded. 

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, Ferrara said:

This is the first time in a long time I’m not really excited for a Gaga performance. Bradley won’t be there to sing with her. It’s just going to be as boring as last year performance. Nothing special.

What's wrong with you? It's LADY GAGA. 

SharkmanthaC
9 hours ago, hausofdave said:

they deleted everyone’s announcement today

This is interesting....

Also this was found today. (I think it sounds like Shallow?)

she/her/hers

doppelganger

My guess is Mark is playing the guitar, while Gaga is on the piano. A little too similar to last year’s performance so i hope Gaga does something a bit different. 

WildAmerican

Solo Shallow on the piano has a totally different feel, and it's just as good. This will be epic. 

Wish it was a ILNLA or ARUTW performance instead of solo Shallow... We're going to see Shallow on Oscar's night anyway...and it will be with Bradley too, we can just hope that Gaga with Mark will play an ASIB Medley like last year's Joanne Medley.

Archived