"Game Of Thrones" (TV Show) || Megarate Submissions

Featured Posts

Varys

Feel free to PM me your rates :excited:

2 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

I don't know how to feel about Varys though :interestinga:

Feisty-Clearcut-Aoudad-size-restricted.g

Edited by Varys
The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling
  • LMAO 2

Davian
On 2/7/2019 at 9:17 PM, Varys said:

Yaaaaaaassss :tony: do it you won't regret it :vegas:

On 2/7/2019 at 11:40 PM, Lazz Monster said:

DO IT dude! it would be amazing to compare our rates, it's one of the best shows of all time, no kidding :firega:

tenor.gif?itemid=3547092

I just looked it up and it has so many seasons:toofunny: So I won’t participate in this rate but I’m sure I’ll watch it eventually:vegas:

• Love 1

Varys
13 minutes ago, Davian said:

I just looked it up and it has so many seasons:toofunny: So I won’t participate in this rate but I’m sure I’ll watch it eventually:vegas:

There are only 10 episodes in a season and I read somewhere that if you start the day before yesterday and watch each day an episode your just in time for the final season :vegas:

The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling
  • Shook 2

Lazz Monster
8 hours ago, Davian said:

That's ok, it is kinda big, but be sure to watch it, don't miss out on it :vegas:

• Love 1

Davian
11 hours ago, Varys said:

There are only 10 episodes in a season and I read somewhere that if you start the day before yesterday and watch each day an episode your just in time for the final season :vegas:

I would have done that if I had school vacation:oops:

• Love 2

Varys
  • Like 8

Lazz Monster
On 2/11/2019 at 1:06 PM, Varys said:

Guess who's a total flop and completely forgot about this? :messga: i'll send it tonight :vegas:

• Thanks 1

Varys
2 hours ago, LittleMichael said:

What about the ceremony?

I have to be present at this event

giphy.gif

I don't know for sure yet but as for now it will be saturday 3pm eastern time or 21:00 Brussels time :vegas:

Varys
22 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

i'll send it tonight :vegas:

giphy.gif

:ally:

Edited by Varys
  • LMAO 1

Lazz Monster
55 minutes ago, Varys said:

giphy.gif

tumblr_lpo2i1XiwR1r185hao1_500.gif

Spoiler

jk, it's just that I wanted to comment on every character, and i was really tired yesterday, so i decided to do it today, but then, as I did it, I saw there were 40 f*cking characters, so, lazy me decided to just give the rates :huntyga:

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • LMAO 1

A Hybrid

Can’t for my outstanding commentary on Jorah Mormont to be shared with you all :vegas:

I just wanted to be one of The Strokes
  • YAAAS 1

Varys
  • Love 1

neptugne

lmfao sorry I have a class at 2 that I can do mine during. so many people lol it's intimidating gorl 

• Like 1