Jump to content
Gaga Daily Youtube
opinion

"Game Of Thrones" (TV Show) || Megarate Submissions

Featured Posts

Varys
3 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I'll join :vegas:

By 0.05 you meant 0.5 :vegas:

 

Just now, corvus albus said:

No he meant a number like 7.25 for example :sis:

Bloody Grammys  is right I meant 0.5 :vegas:

The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloody Grammys
10 minutes ago, Varys said:

 

Bloody Grammys  is right I meant 0.5 :vegas:

of course I am :fan:

Df+2~1, Df+2, F+31, BT+2, BT+14 S! WR+3, AOP1+2
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter

It'll be interesting to see how these have changed since last season!

 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

It'll be interesting to see how these have changed since last season!

 

I should have know that there was already a GOT megarate :laughga:

Oh Well :oops:

The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter
Just now, Varys said:

I should have know that there was already a GOT megarate :laughga:

Oh Well :oops:

That was almost two years ago, it's fine, I don't even think my own favorites are still the same.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

That was almost two years ago, it's fine, I don't even think my own favorites are still the same.

Im shocked that 2017 is already two years ago :messga:

The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster

YASSS Can't wait for Queen Daenerys to get top spot, as it should be :queenga:

hey dude, do you watch GoT?? let's see how our taste matches here :huntyga: @Davian

  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lion Heart

I'll do it later this week. 

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
10 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

YASSS Can't wait for Queen Daenerys to get top spot, as it should be :queenga:

hey dude, do you watch GoT?? let's see how our taste matches here :huntyga: @Davian

Sorry, I never watched any of it:toofunny:

Will see you in the next rate tho:ally:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
1 hour ago, Davian said:

Sorry, I never watched any of it

Blasphemy :excuseu:

Jk, you should really watch it, it's an amazing show :staymad:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
8 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

Blasphemy :excuseu:

Jk, you should really watch it, it's an amazing show :staymad:

Maybe I will:vegas: I just never looked into it:laughga:

Edit: Inb4 I’ll binge watch all seasons so I can particpate in this rate:huntyga:

Edited by Davian
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys
8 minutes ago, Davian said:

Maybe I will:vegas: I just never looked into it:laughga:

Edit: Inb4 I’ll binge watch all seasons so I can particpate in this rate:huntyga:

Yaaaaaaassss :tony: do it you won't regret it :vegas:

 

Edited by Varys
The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SimplyTheBest

I wanna join :excited: and Daenerys+ Arya better be at the top, not far behind Cersei (I love and hate her at the same time, it's complicated) I don't know how to feel about Varys though :interestinga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
2 hours ago, Davian said:

Maybe I will:vegas: I just never looked into it:laughga:

Edit: Inb4 I’ll binge watch all seasons so I can particpate in this rate:huntyga:

DO IT dude! it would be amazing to compare our rates, it's one of the best shows of all time, no kidding :firega:

tenor.gif?itemid=3547092

  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×