Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Last 2 SBHTS: One reason not to be disappointed

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

When JT had his SBHTS everyone bashed it, and after Adam Levine’s last night, everyone is bashing it to the high heaven. But I have came up with one reason not to be so disappointed. 

With Gaga’s, she set the bar very very high. From the intro of standing on top of the stadium with the drones behind her, and jumping, to the fire, to the costume changes, to the piano session, to the catching the ball and stage diving at the end. She really did it all while dancing and belting her ass off! She did so many things, so at this point, it’s hard for the others to do something so spectacular and memorable! 

Just my thoughts! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

The most important think is that she made it about the country and about the game and not about her, unlike others..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DutchHooker

This gif says enough:

giphy.gif

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Bradley

Wait, so you're advising people not to be disappointed because the performers for the past two years did not match up to Lady Gaga's standards because she set the bar too high, isn't that exactly the reason why we should be disappointed? :air:

I mean as a performer you're supposed to constantly find ways to perform and impress and entertain, there are millions of ways to execute a show, you just need to be creative enough. Beyonce, Bruno Mars and Katy Perry had critically acclaimed halftime shows as well, but that didn't stop Gaga from topping them, Gaga even went on to make a halftime show that is considered as one of the best in history, garnering 6 Emmy nominations, and became the most watched musical event in history.

And by the time she performed, there were like tons of halftime shows in history that were considered the very best including Michael Jackson, Madonna and Beyonce.

I actually did enjoy Justin Timberlake's, but Maroon 5 seemed like they didn't even try.

An artist setting the bar high isn't an excuse for a boring performance, let alone the inability to sing live your own songs.

Bradley

I actually feel like Britney Spears lip-syncing would even receive better than Maroon 5's lackluster performance.

Monster7

One thing is not matching Gaga's Superbowl level (which only has been tied or surpassed three times ever imo)

Other very different thing is doing a boring messy show

Archived