Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bradley Cooper Nervous To Perform At Oscars With Gaga

Economy

Featured Posts

It’s good to be nervous, butterflies are the best! He should enjoy every second of this amazing experience (I know he is)! They’re gonna do sooooo well! I cannot wait! 

Biden Harris 2024

He just needs to close his eyes, get back into the ASIB vibe, sing from his heart and look into Gaga's eyes. That's where the magic is !!! You got this Bradley :firega:

Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, Economy said:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/amp26133937/bradley-cooper-lady-gaga-oscars-performance/

Bradley Cooper reportedly is having some butterflies at the idea of performing on a stage as big as the Oscars

----------------------

All I gotta say is I hope the 90 second thing is fake because if Bradley is doing part of his lyrics as well there will be literally no time for Gaga to show killer vocals :duck:

Everyone knows Gaga can sing.  90 seconds is FINE :saladga:

yall are being SO greedy about this 90 second thing.  

♥ Kindness Police.

He shouldn’t worry, he did great at Enigma.

It’s funny cause now the shoes on the other foot when Gaga was nervous filming ASIB and Bradley comfort her. Now it’s time Gaga gonna do the same.

EDIT: looks like Bradley growing that beard to become Jackson so Gaga better remove the wig and become Ally :hor:

Archived