Stefani Tee
event

Gaga at Oscars luncheon

Featured Posts

dit

That dress looks like something my grandma would wear (I had a fashionable old grandma lol). I just don't think it suits a woman in her early 30s though. The look ages her. But slay at her hair! Loving it. 

Helxig
5 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I hope she does stop with the fillers, because I think she looks best without fillers (ASIB, Hotel era, etc.).  But honestly, she still looks good and she hasn't gone as far as Nicole used to back in the day. And I think people are being overly harsh about it.

I just gotta jump in here and say she had a lot of botox and fillers during Hotel and even ASIB lol. I still clearly remember the moment in Hotel where the countess appears in the elevator next to (I think it was) Tristan and I was like "holy chin!! That's new!"

Spoiler

Found a screenshot! Ha, the memories!

vlcsnap-2015-10-15-20h05m12s219.jpg

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1

The Enigmatic

Jesus 2.0 has arrived 

Wigs Flew 

I am the Messiest GagaDaily Member , The Enigmatic.

TMM90
13 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

She was performing in Vegas late night and the next noon she has to attend this event. Anybody. Literally anybody would be tired and bloated. And you all have the nerve to judge. Pathetic.

I don’t get bloated when Im tired, do you?

Greanskye

ICYMI: the BBC called her “Saint Gaga” :legend:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-47127288

“And there she is - the devout, white-cloaked best actress nominee standing in the back row overlooking her disciples like some kind of heavenly angel atop the Academy Awards Christmas tree.

"There could be 100 people in a room," she is probably telling them if her recent interviews are anything to go by, "and 99 don't believe in you, but one person does."

There were actually 212 people in this room, representing 52 films, but the Million Reasons singer isn't one to get bogged down with mathematical accuracy.

Gaga's nominated song Shallow was actually playing in the background as the nominees assembled for the photo, just in case any of them had missed the last 346 times they'd heard it on the radio.”

Edited by Greanskye

thopekas

She looked so fresh and young just a few days ago https://i.imgur.com/E2xVaxi.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/LIiDUy4.jpg 

And yesterday she was fully epioned, 

https://i.imgur.com/4T6Zo4g.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6VVKf7H.jpg

I can't really understand why she keeps doing that stuff she is already Divine and beautiful and doesn't need anything to look better, it's her life and her decisions after all and i don't judge her but I just had to say that,  we're all free to do as we want but we should love ourselves and don't follow the latest trends just to be like the majority ( Kim K trends), i just want her someday to tell us why she does it just to know the reason, she doesn't have to of course but it would be helpful for people and especially young people that do similar things, just like when she speaks about body revolution, artistic integrity, PTSD stuff etc 

• Thanks 1

Pietro
20 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

I realized that its not about epione but the makeup. If u zoom in and just look at her right side face, it looked super fine. 

20 hours ago, MEM said:

I don’t think there’s Epione - Sarah just overdrew her lips...

20 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The dress is fine. She doesn’t look Epione’d at all. I would change the hairstyle 

20 hours ago, Epione said:

She looks like she just woke up. And people are  saying she got fillers. Messy. :awkney:

delusion-convince-yourself-gif-2.gif

Chuckles
On 2/4/2019 at 8:41 PM, Juanjo said:

Thank you. Such a beautiful garment. She looks so pristine, I just wish the hair was up.

You’re welcome, the other day i was wondering when she was going to wear Vuitton and she ended up wearing custom made!

KEVIN STEVE
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:36 PM, Epione said:

She looks like she just woke up. And people are  saying she got fillers. Messy. :awkney:

She clealy had fresh fillers, you must be blind not to see it, just sayin':ladyhaha:

BadGurlMadge
13 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

She clealy had fresh fillers, you must be blind not to see it, just sayin':ladyhaha:

It’s my job to bump old threads:triggered:

right @Davian, help me because of this... copycat:triggered::ally:

I AM NOW BADGURLMADGE/GAGAJANDRO
  • LMAO 1

KEVIN STEVE
1 minute ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

It’s my job to bump old threads:triggered:

right @Davian, help me because of this... copycat:triggered::ally:

It's also mine, but I always find closed threads :cryga:

• LMAO 1

Epione
16 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

C_W6emrVoAAWN6i.jpg

BadGurlMadge
Just now, kevinsteve said:

It's also mine, but I always find closed threads :cryga:

Well at first I did too but found a way later, but I’m not gonna tell u my secrets:sis:

I AM NOW BADGURLMADGE/GAGAJANDRO

KEVIN STEVE
Just now, Epione said:

C_W6emrVoAAWN6i.jpg

Funny thing is that I've got a job & have never met her so... :vegas: 

Also, I'll keep talking about her face every single time she does Something horrible to it, even if you don't like that