💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga Daily shades Ne-Yo

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

Just now, Andreu said:

"I’m certain I’m not the only person to say something 7 years ago that doesn’t hold true today in 2019." this is not true

How does this respond to what I said in any way?

He talked name-dropped Gaga in an interview and called her irrelevant, and his excuse is "well I wasn't the only one who talked **** back then" You can't possibly not see what's not right here.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

He talked name-dropped Gaga in an interview and called her irrelevant, and his excuse is "well I wasn't the only one who talked **** back then" You can't possibly not see what's not right here.

24 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

So unnecessary. To be honest, who would say Gaga would be where she stands today in 2012? Or even 2013? Ne-Yo's answer was understandable and this need to rub it in his face was ridiculous.

And it is true, nowadays it's harder for artists to become icons who stand the test of time (Ne-Yo was not one of them).

it's already been said i dont need to bother thx

This kind of reminds me of LA Reid dropping Gaga from his label and then having no problem saying "I was so dumb for that" whenever asked about it. 

Doncho

Well of course he doesnt like his old post, since Gaga is still relevant today :ohwell:

If Gaga was over, he wouldnt regret it lmao

Azor Ahai
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

Neyo is not even relevant right now for you to suddenly go and attack him on Twitter clearly just to get a respond back.  You chose to @ him and be dramatic over something he said 7 years ago.

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

it's already been said i dont need to bother thx

The post you quoted is not relevant to what I said either because the issue is not him being wrong, the issue is him trashing Gaga in a public interview.

Quartz

The hell, stop defending this mods and admin. This is petty. Gaga would never do this. This ain't kind and quite flamebaity. The hell is wrong with you guys? Delete the tweet, let the past rest in peace, and celebrate Gaga without downing others INCLUDING her naysayers. Honestly, children.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Just now, Azor Ahai said:

Neyo is not even relevant right now for you to suddenly go and attack him on Twitter clearly just to get a respond back.  You chose to @ him and be dramatic over something he said 7 years ago.

Where's the attack though? I posted a screenshot. I didn't even @ him in that tweet, what are you talking about.

JustAnother

Either way, Gaga wouldn’t have wanted you to tweet this :laughga: She keeps trying to show off her positivity and kindness but no one in this fanbase can take a hint. In the end the only bad press she gets is from her fans, which is incredibly embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, hellothing said:

Gaga would never do this. 

She did many times.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived