Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Super Bowl LIII - Halftime Show - Maroon 5

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Zander

Im seeing a lot of fake outrage about Adam removing his shirt and showing his nipples comparing it to Janets wardrobe malfunction. Yes its double standards but a women’s breasts/nipples are sexualised and a man’s not so much. (edit: not my personal opinion but societies views in general)

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that he's not well respected on this site :green:

But never-the-less I've always enjoyed some of his songs :D

Ok, so the half time show wan't that bad, I thought it was pretty entertaining, until Travis and BigBoi ruined it, for me at least :reductive: and that's not a race thing, I hate all modern rap equally :huntyga:

The entrance was pretty spot on, didn't come down from the roof or have cool reflections from LCD's but it was decent. The energy was there, especially the encore with Move's Like Jagger, and the production was pretty good.

CAN'T forget about the Spongebob thing, I get they wanted to honor the creator, and they did, but it wasn't really properly executed, like imagine if they replaced Travis with Tom Kenny and they did The Best Day Ever, THAT would've been iconic!

Overall: 3/5

The lack of any concept whatsoever is the thing that's standing out the most to me. Even Justin Timberlake's bland ass show had a country-tinge to it that made it feel rehearsed and put together, while this one felt like a bunch of elements forced together with no regard to what the whole thing looks like. The tonal shift from pop rock to pop to rap to pop to rap to pop rock was exhausting and jarring. The fact that NONE of them are wearing coordinating outfits is literally insane to me, I'm not expecting uniforms but a pink hoodie and a red jacket right next to each other was ugly as hell. LIKE!!! Where is the overall aesthetic? What is the overall tone?

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

More like 0/5. He was out of breath from the first second he started "singing". He can't even sing his own songs and he dares to call himself a singer/artist. Smh. Karma's got him.

smokeandhush

When did Adam get so buff!? He looked like a WHOLE snack. And he's usually so pitchy, his vocals were good tonight. 

3 minutes ago, Evolve said:

More like 0/5. He was out of breath from the first second he started "singing". He can't even sing his own songs and he dares to call himself a singer/artist. Smh. Karma's got him.

Britney Spears is quacking.

8 minutes ago, smokeandhush said:

When did Adam get so buff!? He looked like a WHOLE snack. And he's usually so pitchy, his vocals were good tonight. 

As far as I'm concerned people hate him because of what he said like 5 years ago. I don't get it, I still like him, Madonna, and... well besides that there's no one else she had beef with that I listen to :laughga:

Moral of this quote, calm the F down guys, he's probably changed his mind after 5 F***ING YEARS :ohwell:

15 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

As far as I'm concerned people hate him because of what he said like 5 years ago. I don't get it, I still like him, Madonna, and... well besides that there's no one else she had beef with that I listen to :laughga:

Moral of this quote, calm the F down guys, he's probably changed his mind after 5 F***ING YEARS :ohwell:

I don't hate him because of what he said 5 years ago. His voice was off the whole time, he was out of breath, there was literally no stage presence. He took his shirt off. It was an atrocious performance and the backlash that's coming just proves it - people that are not stans of any fanbases are saying it's the worst halftime ever.

Anveeroy

My boyfriend said he enjoyed shirtless Adam Levine. 

Now we are having issues :ohwell:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

hankhatesyouall
56 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

Im seeing a lot of fake outrage about Adam removing his shirt and showing his nipples comparing it to Janets wardrobe malfunction. Yes its double standards but a women’s breasts/nipples are sexualised and a man’s not so much. (edit: not my personal opinion but societies views in general)

This is the most SJW thing I ever read this week 

17 minutes ago, Evolve said:

I don't hate him because of what he said 5 years ago. His voice was off the whole time, he was out of breath, there was literally no stage presence. He took his shirt off. It was an atrocious performance and the backlash that's coming just proves it - people that are not stans of any fanbases are saying it's the worst halftime ever.

I wasn't talking about you :ohwell:

loathereality

Well I hate him because of what he said 5 years ago, and everything he dd since that becamse even more irritating

so I am just glad this flopped 

9 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

This is the most SJW thing I ever read this week 

Not really, it's just common courtesy, SJW's have nothing to do with this.

3 minutes ago, loathereality said:

Well I hate him because of what he said 5 years ago, and everything he dd since that becamse even more irritating

so I am just glad this flopped 

This was my point, that was 5 F***ING YEARS ago, let it go :reductive:

Archived