Morphine Prince
11 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Can you share why? 

Someone already answered that I see 

Edited by Morphine Prince
Your silence is my favorite sound
  • Like 3

Benji

I’m not sure why they included the Conservative party.  They have an anti-LGBT history but they’ve modernised over the years and they’re generally central or slightly right leaning on most subjects.

I’ve considered voting for them in the past and believe they are actually currently the most able party for the U.K.

• LMAO 1

ReginaGeorge
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Xenophobia and fear of immigration because this is the current target of the alt-right in Europe.

:ohno:.. Thank you for answering! 

• Like 1

Supersonic
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Can you share why? 

A very hazardous cocktail of misogyny, racism, toxic masculinity and desperately trying to "fit in". European far-right conservatives mainly gather people with racism and racism within Europe has never been as addressed and analyzed as it has been in the United States. Some of the things people write in their profiles here Donald Trump wouldn't even dare to speak out loud. "No black, no asians, no latinos" is harmless against the sh*t that I have seen on the regular.

Majestic, the future is electric.
  • Like 13
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

ReginaGeorge
Just now, Supersonic said:

A very hazardous cocktail of misogyny, racism, toxic masculinity and desperately trying to "fit in". European far-right conservatives mainly gather people with racism and racism within Europe has never been as addressed and analyzed as it has been in the United States. Some of the things people write in their profiles here Donald Trump wouldn't even dare to speak out loud. "No black, no asians, no latinos" is harmless against the sh*t that I have seen on the regular.

wow. That is awful! Hopefully it’ll change and people will focus on those serious issues we have in Europe. :ohno: Thank you for answering! 

corvus albus
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

From personal experience I can say that Germany is at least one step ahead of the rest of Europe but that's simply not enough. We just kinda stopped caring after far-right parties died out and have now a lot of problems dealing with the new one. 

You weren't meant for me
  • Like 1

Varys
16 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

They're either rich, white, or both.

/Thread.

Im sorry but extreme right parties actually focuses mostly on poor uneducated people in europe

The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

HighwayGuy
21 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

In reality, the UK has no real left wing parties and anything's preferable to Corbyn (and the Conservatives aren't far right)

The French do? Ah, now it makes sense

The conservatives are so far right, I mean when you have hundreds of thousands of people dying because of austerity that should be considered far right surely? 

ARealWildMan
Just now, HighwayGuy said:

The conservatives are so far right, I mean when you have hundreds of thousands of people dying because of austerity that should be considered far right surely? 

Politically they are right wing. UKIP is far right

we could belong together

ReginaGeorge

@Supersonic this may seem weird but can you please PM me.. I have smething I’d like to say to you.. Thank you 

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

From personal experience I can say that Germany is at least one step ahead of the rest of Europe but that's simply not enough. We just kinda stopped caring after far-right parties died out and have now a lot of problems dealing with the new one. 

I would have agreed 5 years ago, but as of now... i think we've fallen behind massively again.

Majestic, the future is electric.

corvus albus
19 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

They're either rich, white, or both.

/Thread.

The far-right in the US and in Europe are very different sides of the same medallion. In Europe, the focus heavily on uneducated and poor people while never having a plan on how to help these people. They just say: "Immigrant cost us money that the government should invest in you".

You weren't meant for me
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

JustAnother
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Democrats in 1990 didn't want LGBT people to be dead like most Republicans even now :huntyga:

Also I was more alluding to the whole worldview, not just LGBTQ rights. If someone is mentally stuck in the 1950s you know he/she would never support you and the same goes for parties that have this worldview. 

Literally, source? :laughga: I know some Republicans that are homophobic but to say most want them dead... is incredibly unbelievable. Anyway, like I said, plenty of Democrats in the 90’s didn’t care about LGBT rights. Hillary didn’t even think gays should marry as it should be “between a man and a woman”... 

I get your point though. 

Azor Ahai

Gay white boys are increasingly sexist and racist. Just go on Grindr and find out...

It's not that I don't wanna love you
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Benji
19 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

In reality, the UK has no real left wing parties and anything's preferable to Corbyn (and the Conservatives aren't far right)

The French do? Ah, now it makes sense

We’re quite lucky that most of our parties are pretty central and only lean slightly one way or the other :laughga:

I can’t with Corbyn anymore.  I voted Labour in our last couple of elections but his vagueness on Brexit and his parties ideas on Brexit are ridiculous.  I like quite a few of their policies but the current party is disaster with only a few good MPs.