💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Favourite should win best picture

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

It was the best movie of the year.

i also think Olivia Coleman should win best actress, and that it’s a crime neither Emma or Rachel have won any best supporting awards, since they are miles better than the other nominees imo. 

It should also win best screenplay, and the fact it’s losing that to Greenbook (!?!) proves these awards have no taste. 

End of rant, and please see it if you haven’t so as not to attack me for putting it above ASIB (my second favourite movie of the year). 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Ryusei

I'm a little confused why Emma Stone and Rachel Weisz are considered supporting roles. Sure the queen is the central figure of the movie but I feel like I saw emma more in the movie. I guess it would be awkward to have 3 people campaigning to be nominated for best actress in one movie and 2 possibly not getting nominated but it was a great movie I agree so many unexpected things and great acting from all the actors. 

Musery

Ally didn't dye her hair and Jackson didn't hide love songs just for you to say The Favourite is your favourite

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

I literally just came back from watching it and thought it was megaboring. I was on GGD for half of the movie.

PunkTheFunk
18 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

i also think Olivia Coleman should win best actress

Welll unthink it

I hated it so much. The best picture in my eyes is BlackKKKlansman. It was unbelievable. The Wife and Can You Ever Forgive Me were my other favorites this year. 

7 minutes ago, Admin said:

I literally just came back from watching it and thought it was megaboring. I was on GGD for half of the movie.

Same-I am a huge movie buff and just didn’t get it. It tried way too hard to be edgy and just wasn’t. 

The Wife: Dreadful

The Fav : Laughable at best

BR: Inaccurately pathetic

Vice: Solid Movie with the Best Actor by a mile

Green Book: Absolutely loved it and my choice for best Flick

ASIB: BEST ACTRESS and BEST SONG, not even Close !!

I don't know about BP but I think Olivia Coleman and Gaga did a better job than Glenn Close. Before watching The Wife I was okay with the idea of Gaga losing to Glenn, but I don't think she deserves it for this role.

underneath the pine

GypsyBabe

I’m going to have to watch this film. I thhought that the trailer looked so boring so I didn’t even bother, but it is getting all of this buzz....

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Admin said:

This is the vibe that I got from the trailer. Totally uninteresting. 

⚯͛

KatieJudasGaga4

I watched it and it was kinda boring. I'm not trying to like downgrade the movie, but imo it wasn't the best. ASIB should win it, but that is unlikely, but Olivia did give a great performance

Regina George

I also watched it and it didn’t leave any impression on me to be completely honest but Olivia’s performance is one of the best I saw in a long time. Also I feel the need to say that I’m pretty objective when it comes to stuff like this and I felt that ASIB had major plot problems even tho it’s extraordinary for directing debut (Gaga and Bradley are the best parts of that movie) so I’m not one of those hardcore fans who want only ASIB to win. 

Archived