opinion

Megarate "Thank U Next" by Ariana Grande

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga

Wait, is it obligatory to give your least favorite 0 points? Because my average scores are pretty high and no song really deserves a zero here :emma:

corvus albus
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Wait, is it obligatory to give your least favorite 0 points? Because my average scores are pretty high and no song really deserves a zero here :emma:

No :vegas:

corvus albus

Btw I'm not taking any submissions anymore. I'm now calculating the numbers and happy to announce that this Rate has 23 (including mine) submissions :vegas:

Everything else stays like I said in the OP :staymad:

Noooo, why did I miss this thread! :cryga:

Can’t wait to see the results tho...

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

corvus albus
4 minutes ago, Aleks said:

Noooo, why did I miss this thread! :cryga:

Can’t wait to see the results tho...

They're varied :poot:

corvus albus

@lifeasgeorge @Mirages @FfFfFfFF @Davian @DelusionalGaga @Flawless @The Bling @The Louvre @gabrielflorin01 @Phoebe Buffay @Teal Ambition @VoldeLorde2 @misunderstood @freakumdress @Riley @Ryusei @DiamondKing @Gam @dllcll @Varys @FentyGa @PerfectCure @Andreu

I'm very sorry to inform you that I will not be able to do this Megarate today. I'm currently lying in my bed trying to recover from a heavy cold. I will inform you again when there is a new date for the rate :D

DelusionalGaga
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

@lifeasgeorge @Mirages @FfFfFfFF @Davian @DelusionalGaga @Flawless @The Bling @The Louvre @gabrielflorin01 @Phoebe Buffay @Teal Ambition @VoldeLorde2 @misunderstood @freakumdress @Riley @Ryusei @DiamondKing @Gam @dllcll @Varys @FentyGa @PerfectCure @Andreu

I'm very sorry to inform you that I will not be able to do this Megarate today. I'm currently lying in my bed trying to recover from a heavy cold. I will inform you again when there is a new date for the rate :D

GetWellSoon.mp3 :hug:

Andreu
17 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

do u want me to bring u some heat :flower:???? :chica:

corvus albus
13 minutes ago, Andreu said:

do u want me to bring u some heat :flower:???? :chica:

I'm already swimming in my own bed :madge:

Andreu
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

I'm already swimming in my own bed :madge:

deixa'm molla nai com si fos un dofí! :vegas: an iconic line

Archived