💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Songs that sounds like other songs aka reductive

River

Featured Posts

BTW/EY jokes are not allowed

So I was bored and listened to 2005 songs mash up and I got to this song

Lonely No More - Rob Thomas and OMG Unfaithful - Rihanna sounds the same, even the lyrics are a "similar", they both starts with "I don't wanna" and it was recorded in 2006 :udidnt: Rihanna is REDUCTIVE :omg:

It starts at the chorus

Share your reductive songs ladies :reductive:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

7 Rings sounds like My Favourite Things. :( 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

2School4Cool

The chorus of See You Again by Wiz Kalifa and Charlie Puth sounds like the chorus of When The Heartache Ends by Rob Thomas. Not spot on but very similar.

I’m not sure how to time stamp but the chorus of when the heartache ends is around :30

See The Best In Everyone

Gracious Gaga

Youngblood sounds like dj got us falling in love again

california girls sounds like Tik Tok

work from home sounds like gotta get thru this 

Me and my broken heart sounds like lonely no more 

♥ Kindness Police.

derpmonster

First of all, that's not what reductive means. :awkney:

It looks like most people didn't "look it up" after Madonna told people to do so. And it wasn't even really clear what she meant because it could've meant many different things. Madonna was just using pretentious words as usual. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster

Do samples count? There's a whole website listing all of them. The OG sample for our written is the iconic muh muh muh mah which is from Boney M.'s song Ma Baker. The second one is just a similarity. There's a Boney M. song that has "Rah rah" in it too. 

https://www.whosampled.com/

I guess The Cure and Heal Me are very similar. Heal Me's chorus could totally work with The Cure's verses. 

calmar
46 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Me and my broken heart sounds like lonely no more 

I wanted to post this after hearing the comparison in the OP.

On topic, I'll have to go and find similar songs and edit this post... took my idea... 

Ready or Not (Bridgit Mendler)(chorus) ~ Mr. Saxobeat (Alexandra Stan)(chorus)
Chap Thrills (Sia)(intro) ~ Shape of You (Ed Sheeran)(intro)
Brave (Sara Bareilles) ~ Roar (Katy Perry)
I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend (The Rubinoos) ~ Girlfriend (Avril Lavigne)
King's Row (Erich Wolfgang Korngold) ~ Star Wars Main Theme (John Williams)
Symphony #9 (Antonín Dvořak)  ~ Jaws Theme (John Williams)
Sweet Little Sixteen (Chuck Berry) ~ Surfin' USA (Beach Boys) (literally was a rip-off)
Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie) ~ Ice Ice Baby (Vanilla Ice)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

2020Covid19IsOurs

ARTPOP was my favorite song from the album. And then i heard I love you like a love song. :selena::bye:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

derpmonster
9 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

ARTPOP was my favorite song from the album. And then i heard I love you like a love song. :selena::bye:

Which parts are the most similar? :oprah: just the instrumental style and beat? 

Sassy McSass
30 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Do samples count? There's a whole website listing all of them. The OG sample for our written is the iconic muh muh muh mah which is from Boney M.'s song Ma Baker. The second one is just a similarity. There's a Boney M. song that has "Rah rah" in it too. 

https://www.whosampled.com/

I guess The Cure and Heal Me are very similar. Heal Me's chorus could totally work with The Cure's verses. 

Ever since watching the movie I’ve been wondering if she wrote The Cure for Ally and decided to release it herself. She even has her brown hair on the cover.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

2020Covid19IsOurs
10 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Which parts are the most similar? :oprah: just the instrumental style and beat? 

Yeah. And I know if it's somewhat similar in beat or lyrics, that's a pass. Like btw and EY. But for me the instruments and beats here sound exact :selena:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Sassy McSass said:

Ever since watching the movie I’ve been wondering if she wrote The Cure for Ally and decided to release it herself. She even has her brown hair on the cover.

I think she just took inspiration from Heal Me and inverted the message. So she became the cure instead of asking for a cure. It wouldn't have made sense in the movie unless she sang it after Bradley's rehab thing. And I don't think a song with that sound would work at that point.

ELECTROHEART

Lady Gaga - Onion Girl (Made by Pedro Bizet)/ Years & Years - Coyote 

I don't know why, but the beat and the synths sounds very similar to me  :pole:

btw, I've been reading this site since I was 13 :bon:, and now I finally decided to become a member, so... hi everyone, I'm newbie :sis:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived