• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

Working title: “The Queen Returns: I heard ya’ll asked for the Queen!!”

calmar
2 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Literally **** this. It’s been 835 days since Gaga’s last solo album. :messga:

Is a chronically ill woman with a double residency and an awards season for a critically acclaimed debut film not busy enough for you? :interestinga:

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

DiscoHeaven23

Crazy how she took so long to make Queen (almost 4 years), making sure the album was perfect (in her eyes). Now she can finish an album in 6 months :what:

i am confusion

Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Crazy how she took so long to make Queen (almost 4 years), making sure the album was perfect (in her eyes). Now she can finish an album in 6 months :what:

i am confusion

Well Queen kinda flopped so she probably said screw spending years on an album so it maybe underperforms let's just release music I want and I feel like to :emma: a bit like Ariana is doing with Thank u Next the album

Everyone doing albums in 5 months while Gaga is just making pointless non-music related photoshoots ugh

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Meredith Grey

YES!! If Queen was her ARTPOP then we will be receiving rap Joanne! Unless this will be her Cheek to Cheek?

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Meredith Grey said:

YES!! If Queen was her ARTPOP then we will be receiving rap Joanne! Unless this will be her Cheek to Cheek?

Cheek to Cheek 2: Bigger Cheeks

minaj-2.jpg

rumours
Just now, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Working title: “The Queen Returns: I heard Ya’ll asked for the Queen!!”

Cardi’s Response Album entitled:

”giphy.gif

”

JustAnother
3 minutes ago, calmar said:

Is a chronically ill woman with a double residency and an awards season for a critically acclaimed debut film not busy enough for you? :interestinga:

Don’t give me that guilt tripping bs sis :popcorn: She’s a musician and she writes constantly. I’m not mad that she’s busy, I’m mad that she doesn’t put out the dozens of songs she spends a lot of time making every year. It’s wasted material that will probably never make it to her official discography. I have a right to be mad that she only releases like 20% of the songs she makes. 

Gracious Gaga
5 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

i am confusion

She probably just went to the song shop and just bought completed tracks and just recorded her vocals .  :ohwell: that’s what all the divas do now 

♄ Kindness Police.

Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

She probably just went to the song shop and just bought completed tracks and just recorded her vocals .  :ohwell: that’s what all the divas do now 

Tbh where is this song shop, we should all just pitch in and make our own LG6 at this point :huntyga:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived