đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Friends" (TV Show) || Megarate Submissions

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I didn't even know this was happening. How do I always seem to miss the megarate threads. :noparty:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay
8 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

@Phoebe Buffay Is it too late to send you my ratings?

Reveal hidden contents

I've had so much homework the past few days I forgot. :saladga:

no you can still send them. today's the last day tho. :air:

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

no you can still send them. today's the last day tho. :air:

I’ll send them this morning while I’m riding on my 7 hour car ride. 

@Glamourpuss you can still join in!

she/her/hers

8 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

@SpookyKid @KatieJudasGaga4 @Mirages @A Hybrid @Oriane @Lazz Monster @Davian @Glamourpuss + @SamanthaC the results ceremony is gonna be held tomorrow (feb 16th) @ 3PM EST. Hope to see y'all there :vegas:

:triggered:

On 2/13/2019 at 6:45 PM, Varys said:

@huttont @Lion Heart @Bear @Jase @Logan @LabCoatDude @CyanDante @SimplyTheBest @Azor Ahai @Nymphia @B2theRich33 @Eighteen @LadyLuca @Ryusei @KinneyUnderYou @THATFoxyFeeling @pachinko @Why am I on GGD @neptugne @The Fame Monster @RAMROD @Didymus @River @Adarsh Soni @hankhatesyouall @Poker @Unbeweavable @Yvi Monster @Smcgibben @RudzXinc @Glamourpuss

200.gif

also the ceremony will take place saturday 3pm eastern time or 21:00 Brussels time :vegas:

I'm holding my GOT megarate ceremony tomorrow because I thought your friends ceremony was today :cryga:

Also who knew that you could use quotes from another thread :vegas:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Lazz Monster
7 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

@SpookyKid @KatieJudasGaga4 @Mirages @A Hybrid @Oriane @Lazz Monster @Davian @Glamourpuss + @SamanthaC the results ceremony is gonna be held tomorrow (feb 16th) @ 3PM EST. Hope to see y'all there :vegas:

I will be there, hoping to see Mike in the top 10 at least :vegas:

We're far from the Shallow now

Lazz Monster
Just now, Varys said:

I'm holding my GOT megarate ceremony tomorrow because I thought your friends ceremony was today :cryga:

Well, do both at the same time :ally:

9 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

We're far from the Shallow now

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, Varys said:

oh okay :air: it was supposed to be but i postponed it for tomorrow because i didn't get enough rates, but i'll postpone it for sunday then :air:

edit: well, the members that participated in the got rate haven't participated in mine so it's not gonna be big deal if we do it at the same time. :rip: but if you want, i'll postpone mine 

1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

oh okay :air: it was supposed to be but i postponed it for tomorrow because i didn't get enough rates, but i'll postpone it for sunday then :air:

Or both at the same time :lolga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

SharkmanthaC

Question before I mess this up again...are we using decimals? Or do we just pick our top 11 and leave the others out? 

Sorry, I messed the last one up so I want to do it correctly. :huntyga:

she/her/hers

A Hybrid
36 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

edit: well, the members that participated in the got rate haven't participated in mine so it's not gonna be big deal if we do it at the same time. :rip: but if you want, i'll postpone mine 

I love and participated in both :vegas:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Phoebe Buffay
4 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Question before I mess this up again...are we using decimals? Or do we just pick our top 11 and leave the others out? 

Sorry, I messed the last one up so I want to do it correctly. :huntyga:

yeah, you can use decimals. kinda like this

rachel green - 7,25

phoebe buffay - 11 (:hor:)

monica geller - 9

joey tribbiani - 10

chandler bing - 9,5

Archived