Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Friends" (TV Show) || Megarate Submissions

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Davian
44 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

YASS dude, i don't even care about your bad taste in songs anymore (you know I'm kidding right :huntyga:), we both love friends and frankly, that's all that matters :kara:

Dude, so happy to see you're a friends fan too:tony: 2013, A-YO and Golden Hour forgive you:huntyga:

Spoiler

Unless you give you're 11 to Carol Willick:laughga:

Honestly don't know how to rate the main 6, they are all amazing:saladga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster
12 minutes ago, Davian said:

2013, A-YO

sorry not sorry.mp3 :oops:

BTW and LWIF forgive you :huntyga:

12 minutes ago, Davian said:

Unless you give you're 11 to Carol Willick:laughga:

well, she's better than her lover, I hate susan so much :saladga: if we didn't count the main six, my 11 would be MIke :staymad:

14 minutes ago, Davian said:

Honestly don't know how to rate the main 6, they are all amazing:saladga:

ikr, Pheobe is the best for me, but I love them all,, wish I could give them all 11s. They're the best ensemble ever, you'll never find one with that much chemistry again :queenga:

We're far from the Shallow now

Davian
3 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

BTW and LWIF forgive you :huntyga:

Wait when did I do BTW and LWIF dirty?:toofunny: I thought you would mention TEOG, no regrets about that:teehee:

7 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

well, she's better than her lover, I hate susan so much :saladga: if we didn't count the main six, my 11 would be MIke :staymad:

They are both not memorable to me, I even had to Google Susan lol:huntyga: My 11 (without the 6) would be the iconic Janice:tony:

9 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

ikr, Pheobe is the best for me, but I love them all,, wish I could give them all 11s. They're the best ensemble ever, you'll never find one with that much chemistry again :queenga:

My favourite changes every episode tbh:giveup: I really have no idea which one I like best. I can relate to Chandler and Ross the most but Joey and the girls are so different from me, which makes it funny:oops:

Lazz Monster
7 minutes ago, Davian said:

Wait when did I do BTW and LWIF dirty?:toofunny:

By saying ARTPOP is her best album, it doesn't matter if BTW is your #2, anything but lower than #1 is a disrespect :saladga: and I still remember you picking DITD over LWIF :messga::huntyga:

10 minutes ago, Davian said:

I even had to Google Susan lol:huntyga: My 11 (without the 6) would be the iconic Janice:tony:

lol ik who even cares about Susan :oops: Janice is the definition of ICONIC, her Oh My God is probably one of the most, if not the most memorable quote from the show. I only put Mike slightly above her because he made Pheobe so happy, and because of him we have the ping pong scene, which is one the best scenes ever on Friends :firega:

13 minutes ago, Davian said:

I can relate to Chandler and Ross the most 

lol me too, I'm nothing like Joey, I guess we are both alike than, paws up :pawsup:

2School4Cool

Friends is my favorite show of all time, zero competition, it’s the best in every way. I almost feel like I love it TOO much to be in this megarate because I don’t even know how to begin ranking people :ladyhaha:.

See The Best In Everyone

Davian
7 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

By saying ARTPOP is her best album, it doesn't matter if BTW is your #2, anything but lower than #1 is a disrespect :saladga: and I still remember you picking DITD over LWIF :messga::huntyga:

Well if I was you I would say sorry to BTW then for giving it's year of release such a low score:reductive:
While you're at it, say sorry for ARTPOP too:huntyga:

Spoiler

Also, #BuyARTPOPonItunes

13 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

lol ik who even cares about Susan :oops: Janice is the definition of ICONIC, her Oh My God is probably one of the most, if not the most memorable quote from the show. I only put Mike slightly above her because he made Pheobe so happy, and because of him we have the ping pong scene, which is one the best scenes ever on Friends :firega:

I literally heard the Oh My God in her voice, speaking of ICONIC:tony: Also Mike deserves a good score too, he's such a good guy

18 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

lol me too, I'm nothing like Joey, I guess we are both alike than, paws up :pawsup:

Yes we are:pawsup: Although I sometimes wish I had a little bit of Joey in me:ladyhaha: Not 100% but certainly his confidence in the love department lol

Lazz Monster
21 minutes ago, Davian said:

Well if I was you I would say sorry to BTW then for giving it's year of release such a low score:reductive:

that was low bro, did you really have to bring that up? :messga: I said I'm sorry during the ceremony :toofunny::toofunny:

Spoiler

Also, #ListentoBornThisWayonSpotify

21 minutes ago, Davian said:

Yes we are:pawsup: Although I sometimes wish I had a little bit of Joey in me:ladyhaha: Not 100% but certainly his confidence in the love department lol

dude I could say exactly the same, it would be such a nice chance to actually be the confident one in a relationship :ladyhaha: (not that I ever had a serious one, but the point still stands :huntyga:)

Davian
5 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

that was low bro, did you really have to bring that up? :messga: I said I'm sorry during the ceremony :toofunny::toofunny:

Jk man, I know you were sorry:huntyga::hug:

Spoiler

As you should be:stalkga:

13 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

dude I could say exactly the same, it would be such a nice chance to actually be the confident one in a relationship :ladyhaha: (not that I ever had a serious one, but the point still stands :huntyga:)

It would be nice to at least have the confidence to start a relationship:huntyga: Or even date someone, just something:messga: I can use some 'How You Doin'?' energy:vegas:

Lazz Monster
2 hours ago, Davian said:

As you should be:stalkga:

i know :messga:, I've put BTW on power rotation on my spotify as a form of atonement :huntyga:

2 hours ago, Davian said:

It would be nice to at least have the confidence to start a relationship:huntyga: Or even date someone, just something:messga: I can use some 'How You Doin'?' energy:vegas:

ikr, lack of confidence is terrible, i totally get you dude :toofunny: but you are really cute, I'm sure there are a lot of guys (or girls?:huntyga:) who would want to date you, just be patient, it'll happen :kiss:

Davian
On 2/3/2019 at 2:41 AM, Lazz Monster said:

i know :messga:, I've put BTW on power rotation on my spotify as a form of atonement :huntyga:

I’m so proud of you:diane:

On 2/3/2019 at 2:41 AM, Lazz Monster said:

ikr, lack of confidence is terrible, i totally get you dude :toofunny: but you are really cute, I'm sure there are a lot of guys (or girls?:huntyga:) who would want to date you, just be patient, it'll happen :kiss:

Thanks man, that means a lot:hug:The same goes for you:ally:

Spoiler

And yes girls actually:ladyhaha:

Archived