💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts and Awards Discussion

bloody g

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop

If shallow wasn't the lead ARTUW or ITA should been the single. Both are amazing songs and quite short/would work great on radio, even better then Shallow. It might not been the huge success Shallow is but i think they both would been decent hits. INLA is a great song but it works best in the movie. 

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

If shallow wasn't the lead ARTUW or ITA should been the single. Both are amazing songs and quite short/would work great on radio, even better then Shallow. It might not been the huge success Shallow is but i think they both would been decent hits. INLA is a great song but it works best in the movie. 

I agree. ITA would've been a great winter hit. But it doesn't really work as a lead single even though I love it. 

Shallow made people want to see the movie and vice versa. It helped both the movie and the song. ARUTW could've done that too knowing how it's one of the other songs that always gets a boost.

But if we didn't have Shallow as the lead, we may have ended up with a Perfect Illusion /A-YO/Million Reasons mess because Shallow may have started out peaking the lead and then they would try to push it and radio would not like Shallow and keep playing the lead, etc. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

IAmNotHere1997

So I'm listening to the Airplay 100 show and I can't believe they just said "Panic! at The Disco – High SCORES" :sharon:

IAmNotHere1997

Romania's Airplay 100 (Official Singles Chart)

#55 Shallow (+8) *NEW PEAK*

Chart-run: 100 - 83 - 74 - 74 - 93 - OUT - OUT - 78 - 66 - 63 - 55 - (9 weeks total)

Ally Campana
5 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

How she talks terrifies me deeply tbh, but promo is promo :gayhat:

Jojo Queen of Re-Introducing Gaga to the Gen Z

Does it matter? Damage is done

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

I'm more nervous for the Grammys right now....
in a week we'll know...I-

I am more exicited for maroon 5's halftime .. we are going to enjoy the backlash that they are going to get ..🍵🍵

Ally Campana
4 minutes ago, Ashtosh said:

I am more exicited for maroon 5's halftime .. we are going to enjoy the backlash that they are going to get ..🍵🍵

The art police will get policed:vegas:

Does it matter? Damage is done

ANTI WP
1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

The art police will get policed:vegas:

And the kylie jenner's husband too .:ladyhaha:

Arturo

I'm not going to watch it but I'm already calling it that Travis will be the most talked about when he performs Sicko Mode. I think this will be its first televised performance. The song is massive and a banger, it'll sound crazy in a huge stadium.

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived