💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna - Erotica || Ceremony

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay

maxresdefault.jpg

You've rated, you've commented, and now - it is time to countdown the best and worst of Madonna's fifth studio album, Erotica!

If you didn't know about the rate, you are more than welcome to check the thread, and participate in my next one:

mini-graphics-crowns-893549.gif

Results:

Spoiler

#01 | Erotica
#02 | Bad Girl
#03 | Deeper and Deeper
#04 | Rain
#05 | Waiting
#06 | Thief of Hearts
#07 | Where Life Begins
#08 | Why's It So Hard?
#09 | Fever
#10 | In This Life
#11 | Words
#12 | Secret Garden
#13 | Bye Bye Baby
#14 | Did You Do That?

mini-graphics-crowns-893549.gif

The results show will start soon!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
2 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Did You Do It? → OUT already.

I don't make the rules.

Agreed. It's by far the worst song on there :reductive:

corvus albus
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

I'm really excited to see the score of Did You Do It? It's gonna be such a kii Gay-Cat-H-M.png

1/10 :teehee:

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

1/10 :teehee:

This is the only song I ever rated with a 1. It's not that HORRIBLE, but it's very deserved Gay-Cat-MTNbathtub.png

corvus albus
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

This is the only song I ever rated with a 1. It's not that HORRIBLE, but it's very deserved Gay-Cat-MTNbathtub.png

Not my first and certainly not my last rated with 1/10 :ladyhaha:

Phoebe Buffay

#14 Did You Do It?

tuxpi-com-1549033855.jpg

Average: 4,561
Stans: MaryJaneHolland - 10
Haters: GaGaLB, shoful - 0
Commentary:
shoful - This song really has no place on this album. It seems ridiculous that its even on it. It kinda ruins the whole vibe that this album was goin g for.
GagaInTheZone - I actually love this song but I wonder what Madonna was thinking when she decided to put in the album, she had better unreleased tracks from this album
That J - With Waiting as my 11, this "remix" of sorts would have to rank high and it does. Basically this is a remix of Waiting with her chorus but male rap verses. This wasnt available on all platforms. Without this song, the album didnt get a parental warning sticker so some copies left this song off. Some people say it's not needed and they may be right. But with Waiting not getting a single treatment with remixes, who cares?! Perhaps it would have worked better as a bonus track but Madonna was hellbent on having Secret Garden as the last thing heard.
corvus albus - There’s a reason why the label didn’t want this on the real version. It’s terrible. So sad they destroyed Waiting here
Hexxx - It's hip and nasty but I think she should have gotten someone else for this track.
Davian - We go hard or we go home
We gon do this all night long
We get freaky if you want
B!tch Where’s Madonna (B!tch Where’s Madonna)

corvus albus

Very deserved :ally:

Fun fact: it got a worse score than B!tch I'm Madonna on the Rebel Heart Rate :ladyhaha:

Phoebe Buffay

Family emergency y'all :ohno: I have to put this on hold for half an hour or so plz don't be mad. :heart:

Archived