💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kim Petras - "If You Think About Me" EP, Feb 7th

blackstar

Featured Posts

Ryusei
1 hour ago, QueenHunty said:

My new gay pop queen :legend::giveup: I hope when she's a bit older she reaches a bigger fanbase and has bigger shows/visuals so she can almost be like the next Kylie Minogue. I can see that happening. 

a bit older? girl is 26 she needs the fanbase now. (I always thought she's like 18 or 19 :giveup: ) either way i only just got into her today :ladyhaha: so I'm looking forward to this. Also I'm not being ageist it literally doesnt matter how old she is but the sentence seemed weird to me lol

Musery

Yes ugh I love her. My best friend and I end up screaming All The Time at the top of our lungs every time we're drunk :sharon:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Gracious Gaga
48 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

You didn't like the EP? :giveup:

Nope :ohwell:

♥ Kindness Police.

gagzus

I can’t wait, I’m presuming 1 2 3 Dayz Up is We Don’t Stop? I’ve been waiting for that song FOREVER 

I love the Halloween EP she dropped last year so I'll definitely give it a try

... and now i just sit in silence.

blackstar
7 hours ago, maxmore said:

is she still with dr luke? 

yes, but she is under contract that she signed in before Kesha came out with her allegations, and Kim can't get out of the contract that easily, so she has no other options. 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Queen Gloria
On 2/2/2019 at 10:54 AM, Ryusei said:

a bit older? girl is 26 she needs the fanbase now. (I always thought she's like 18 or 19 :giveup: ) either way i only just got into her today :ladyhaha: so I'm looking forward to this. Also I'm not being ageist it literally doesnt matter how old she is but the sentence seemed weird to me lol

Oh ****. I legit thought she was like 19-20, lol. It was meant to be a compliment because I love Kylie. Kim is another 80s electro pop disco queen. I'm sure Kylie and Gaga are influences on her 

Archived