💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Concept: Shallow at Oscars edit

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

Instead of studying I am thinking of how they could make Shallow sound as good in 90 seconds as in its original length.

Here: https://picosong.com/wuvGA/

Focused more on trimming whatever was sung by Bradley and then repeated by Gaga. Listen to see if AHHHhhhhHhHhHhHhH made the cut. :sis: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nikolai Barrow

That would actually work. I hope they do something like this if they do have to keep it to 90 seconds. 

FlopSlurper

So the song goes from being a conversation between a struggling artist, and a rising star, to a rushed mess? :poot: 

LetsGetHigh
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

So the song goes from being a conversation between a struggling artist, and a rising star, to a rushed mess? :poot: 

It aint my fault, I'm just making a concept of what the Academy is ordering. :duck:

Untitled-3.png.a2dfdfd6cae56970e3af47c1a

FlopSlurper
Just now, A Dull Boy said:

It aint my fault, I'm just making a concept of what the Academy is ordering. :duck:

Untitled-3.png.a2dfdfd6cae56970e3af47c1a

what I'm saying is that it doesn't sound "as good", yes they required that but it does sound rushed, so

jack.thumb.jpg.ce063cd31bc343789935b6fdf

JustTea

That instrumental part in the middle was kinda off and unnecessarily long tbh.  :awkney:

Otherwise it could work :icega:

TheFame Monster

It feels wrong, I think it'd be okay cutting it short, but the song still needs both choruses. 

Bradley's verse

Gaga Bradley Pre Chorus

Chorus

Bridge

Chorus

LetsGetHigh
3 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Im sorry no

How would you crop it to be 90 seconds? 

Sanne Godijn
Just now, A Dull Boy said:

How would you crop it to be 90 seconds? 

I just gave my opinion thats all

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Sanne Godijn said:

I just gave my opinion thats all

I know that, I'm not trying to attack you or anything. I'm just genuinely interested in what people would remove from the song to cut it down to 90 seconds.

Biden Harris 2024

Bad idea to cut any performance that short. Better to not do it at all. Shallow has a story, a narrative, that you follow that mirrors the movie. Cut it short and it loses it's meaning, it's impact. I would never condense my music to "fit" into a time slot.

Archived