A Hybrid

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
3 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

@That J GGD says you can’t recieve DM’s, fix that :selena:

Lol I guess it was full. I cleaned out a huge portion of it so continue! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

FrankGutz

:flower:  im in

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

A Hybrid
Just now, FrankGutz said:

:flower:  im in

Yass, @The Bling just told me yesterday that he didn’t want in so I’ll just replace you with him :vegas:

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid

The game will start in one and a half hours, I’m waiting for @Trepadation to fix her message issue and for @FrankGutz and @That J to reply until then, otherwise they do not do anything the first night.

LetsGetHigh

Are all the slots full? :(

edit: Welp guess so if all roles have been assigned. Have fun everyone. :flower:

A Hybrid
10 minutes ago, A Dull Boy said:

Are all the slots full? :(

edit: Welp guess so if all roles have been assigned. Have fun everyone. :flower:

You can still join! The roles are given randomly so I can just let you in. I’ll DM you with your role.

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Where’s sister @Antonio ??

I can let them in as long as they join within an hour :vegas:

A Hybrid

Guys, just to be clear— There is not one of each role. There could be only 1 mafia, 3 werewolves, no sheriff at all etc etc. Some of you might have been confusion about this but the roles are random.

A Hybrid

The game starts starts in 30 minutes :gayhat: You'll get your results prior to that.

@Jeroen Bloeming @Oriane @VOLANTIS @mister max @FrankGutz @SpamMusubi @A Dull Boy @Queen of Venus @derpmonster

A few things

1. Remember to tell me what you want to say and who you want to say it to via DM if you want to whisper. It will still be visible here as ''Someone is whispering to someone'' but your message won't be seen.

2. It's okay to ask someone what their role is and what they found out. It's also okay to speak up-- it doesn't mean Mafia will shoot you if you speak up as Sheriff. In fact, it might convince a doctor or bodyguard to protect you.

3. Vote wisely. And try to win. Enjoy!

A Hybrid

The Witching Hour, Day 1

@Jeroen Bloeming @Oriane @VOLANTIS @FrankGutz @SpamMusubi @A Dull Boy @Queen of Venus @derpmonster @Trepadation

As the town wakes up from their sleep, they notice that @mister max has been brutally murdered by a member of the town's Mafia organization. The town gathers the mourn for the death of their beloved mister max and they find out that that mister max's role was Doctor.

The unfairness of this event led the town to avenge the death of their doctor-- and they gathered around the hanging tree. But who would the town decide to lynch? 

Archived