Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga orders Academy to let other nominees perform

Dilwyn

Featured Posts

are you ****ing kidding me gaga i mean we get it be kind and **** like that but this was the big debut of shallah and the only chance for it to return top 10 on bb 100 for ****s sake 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

kind of confused, is she the reason we're only getting 90 seconds of each song or is this saying we're getting all songs performed in full? 

no it's only 90 seconds

she kinda played herself but i guess she wants to be fair :poot:

Sneaky Oliver

Gaga was like "give everyone 90 seconds... well thats all the time I need :ally:"

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Sugden said:

no it's only 90 seconds

she kinda played herself but i guess she wants to be fair :poot:

queen of kindness and queen of stopping her own bag 

tenor.gif

pachinko
4 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

kind of confused, is she the reason we're only getting 90 seconds of each song or is this saying we're getting all songs performed in full? 

The reason that they're cutting the songs short is because so many famous people died so the memoriam section is going to be 75% of the show.

Insider=never happened

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Nikolai Barrow

Also she clearly had incredible power to be able to tell them what to do like that. What a queen! :tony:

LIKELADYAGAGA

I don't get it. Why do you all believe "sources". Those sources could have been me for crying out loud. Gaga has said herself these media outlets will publish flat out lies. 

RochestrMonstr

Awww I want this to be true!!  What a sweetheart! 

So this would be why everyone only gets 90 seconds then. But still, i'm glad it was at her insistence. This is like the only reason it would be ok for her to only have 90 seconds: on her terms.

And here people were calling for Gaga to boycott if she didn't get to perform in full :lmao:

Who knows if this is true though.

I think all this should be put in the rumors forum.  I’ll wait for an OFFICIAL comment from the Academy or Gaga.  Thank you, next.

Weasel

I'm all here for Gaga demanding all songs to be performed, but the provided solution of shortening each of the songs to 90 seconds isn't really a solution either :koons:

• Admin changed the title to Gaga orders Academy to let other nominees perform

Archived