monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reid LePage
47 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

You have facts to back this up? :oprah:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/dr-luke-claims-kesha-filed-bogus-complaint-against-him-716382/

they quote references from the released emails where kesha wants to get rid of dr luke

"The statement from the producer’s team presents emails allegedly exchanged between Kesha’s managers, Jack Rovner and Ken Levitan, and veteran music executive Irving Azoff. The alleged emails, which Gottwald’s team says were obtained during litigation, include a “privileged and confidential memorandum” advising that Kesha’s team offers “an exclusive to TMZ” “in order to achieve the maximum level of negative publicity for Person L,” presumably Gottwald."

"“Our goal,” the alleged memorandum reads, “is to help extricate Client K from her current professional relationship with Person L by inciting a deluge of negative media attention and public pressure on the basis of the horrific personal abuses presented in the lawsuit.”"

8 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/dr-luke-claims-kesha-filed-bogus-complaint-against-him-716382/

they quote references from the released emails where kesha wants to get rid of dr luke

"The statement from the producer’s team presents emails allegedly exchanged between Kesha’s managers, Jack Rovner and Ken Levitan, and veteran music executive Irving Azoff. The alleged emails, which Gottwald’s team says were obtained during litigation, include a “privileged and confidential memorandum” advising that Kesha’s team offers “an exclusive to TMZ” “in order to achieve the maximum level of negative publicity for Person L,” presumably Gottwald."

"“Our goal,” the alleged memorandum reads, “is to help extricate Client K from her current professional relationship with Person L by inciting a deluge of negative media attention and public pressure on the basis of the horrific personal abuses presented in the lawsuit.”"

This doesn't prove that Kesha is lying at all? It just says that Kesha's lawyers wanted to maximise negative publicity towards Luke 'on the basis of the horrific personal abuses', i.e. after having learned about the abuses, they wanted to push a strong media campaign against him that will help her. This is literally standard lawyer practices. :confused:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

We decided to stan forever . jpg

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

ZiggyZiggs
41 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

Ok and? How tf does this prove she’s lying? This is literally what lawyers do? 

Get a grip ma

Phaye Monster
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga responded, “How about all of the women that are accused of being liars and how she was slut shamed in front of the world, how about that?”

Scream it louder Gaga, make the world hear you

It physically hurts me to see the suffering that both of these women go through. Gaga getting triggered by this is heartbreaking. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Reid LePage
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Ok and? How tf does this prove she’s lying? This is literally what lawyers do? 

Get a grip ma

it proves she made up false accusations that she was raped.

derpmonster
40 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

don't you roll you eyes at me. is this grammatically correct?

28 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

it proves she made up false accusations that she was raped.

Only monsters would :madge:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

FfFfFfFF

You can tell how frustated she is and how passionate because she sees everything from the victim perspective. She did amazing and I'm proud of her but objectively I can't help but to agree with the lawyer. You can't sent anyone to jail unless you have 100% proof, it can be unfair but this is how it is. 

Archived