💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's deposition in Kesha/Luke case

monketsharona

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
59 minutes ago, lego said:

How is that a valid point? Saying rapists should be free to rape - that’s better than making a mistake?? How about none of these things are better than the other, but one is clearly more harmful to society? And that one is letting rapist go free (I’m not just talking about this case). 

All of you who agree with that ffff statement, in general, seem to sympathize more with the accused than the victim. I wonder why? Were you falsely accused before? Are you afraid of being accused? There’s definitely emotional involvement. 

And Kesha never actually wanted dr.Luke to be  imprisoned, she wanted people to believe her so she’d be free from him, not forced to work in that toxic environment. So you should forget about “innocent man going to jail” in this case. 

You are decomposing what I said in order to try to make me look bad. Yes, when there is no proof, that certain accused person should not be sent to jail because there is the possibility to be inoccent. It's better for him to live free even if he's guilty than to be emprisoned while inoccent. This is how the juridic system should work. Both options are bad but the injustice of sending someone inoccent to prison should be avoided at all costs. Give me a solid contra-argument to this.

I think the fact that you are calling us "emotionally involved" is ironic. Believe me or not, I like Kesha. 

Just now, Runway said:

I--

:deadbanana: 

I appreciate your input. :applause:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You are decomposing what I said in order to try to make me look bad. Yes, when there is no proof, that certain accused person should not be sent to jail because there is the possibility to be inoccent. It's better for him to live free even if he's guilty than to be emprisoned while inoccent. This is how the juridic system should work. Both options are bad but the injustice of sending someone inoccent to prison should be avoided at all costs. Give me a solid contra-argument to this.

I think the fact that you are calling us "emotionally involved" is ironic. Believe me or not, I like Kesha. 

I was just so appalled that someone would think that and say it for everyone to see but you do you sis

DiscoHeaven23

What i want to know is why was Gaga at Dr Luke's house? 

They've never collabed from what i know of

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

What i want to know is why was Gaga at Dr Luke's house? 

They've never collabed from what i know of

Label probably forced her to go and meet with him to see if they'd *click* enough to do business 

Leblanc
25 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I know i'm randomly jumping in here but I find this all really interesting. I appreciate the debate and discussion going on here because it's challenging and that's how we better understand circumstances like this and make progress.

I don't know enough about law or these cases to form a valid opinion but I just wanted to say your idea idea is quite interesting and i'm at work just thinking through my personal feelings on this. 

Anyway I do see your point though. However I feel like people are quick to judge what you are saying because it can sound bad at face value. But just know I think you presented a very interesting perspective that's opened my eyes to challenge my own views. 

For me it's a very lesser of two evils situation and everyone is going to have different perspectives on this. No one should be rude to you though :hug:

I always let the good ones go

PoshLife

"Well, when men assault women, they don't invite people over to watch."

You go, Gaga. I love you and support you.

Chuckles

We will always STAN. She is IT, there is no one above her... and she has the statements to back it up. Wonder how all of the people dragging her for the R.Kelly/DWUW a weeks ago are feeling now... of course, this will not get to their eyes...

Reid LePage
8 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

It literally doesn’t but go off

okay well how am i wrong sis? 

you must be a kesha fan bc u blind.mp3 as fug bby

give me the tea, feed me the real tea and send receipts while you're at it xo

RochestrMonstr
4 hours ago, lego said:

How is that a valid point? Saying rapists should be free to rape - that’s better than making a mistake?? How about none of these things are better than the other, but one is clearly more harmful to society? And that one is letting rapist go free (I’m not just talking about this case). 

All of you who agree with that ffff statement, in general, seem to sympathize more with the accused than the victim. I wonder why? Were you falsely accused before? Are you afraid of being accused? There’s definitely emotional involvement. 

And Kesha never actually wanted dr.Luke to be  imprisoned, she wanted people to believe her so she’d be free from him, not forced to work in that toxic environment. So you should forget about “innocent man going to jail” in this case. 

Obviously it's not okay for rapists to be free to rape.  As I said above, I believe Kesha, and I hope someday there is a better scientific way to prove people guilty/innocent in sexual assault cases.  I feel horrible for any victim of sexual assault that there usually is no way to prove this type of thing.  

I don't think its ok for rapists to be free, but I also don't think it's ok for innocent people to be accused in any type of crime, not just this case.  Both are terrible situations.  I don't see why I would need to have been accused of anything myself to think that.  

I can just picture her going "don't you dare roll your eyes at me!" and giving them the death stare. 

GET IT GIRL. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Carpet Shark

Wasn't this case a civil case, though? There would be no chance of anyone being locked up as a direct result of it. What's more, it would be judged on the 'preponderance of evidence' basis instead of 'beyond reasonable doubt'.

chromadica
8 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's better to have someone guilty free than someone inoccent in prison.

You could have made a valid point without saying something this ridiculous and blatantly provocative. These situations are both major failures of justice and ARE NOT comparable.

Archived