Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's deposition in Kesha/Luke case

monketsharona

Featured Posts

RochestrMonstr
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's better to have someone guilty free than someone inoccent in prison.

48 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

WOW That is disgusting

I'm confused as to what makes this statement disgusting. That's a valid point.  Is it better to have innocent people going to prison? Nobody deserves to be the victim of sexual assault, and i'm not trying to pretend I know what it's like.  But nobody who is innocent of a crime deserves to go to prison either.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimblue
1 minute ago, RochestrMonstr said:

I'm confused as to what makes this statement disgusting. That's a valid point.  Is it better to have innocent people going to prison? Nobody deserves to be the victim of sexual assault, and i'm not trying to pretend I know what it's like.  But nobody who is innocent of a crime deserves to go to prison either.

It’s not ok that innocent people go to prison. It’s also not ok that rapists are free to keep on hurting more people. 

A Hybrid
42 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I understand those arguments but they don't prove anything, they make it more likely that Kesha is right, they are helping Kesha's case but not proving she is right. There is still the doubt and th possibility of her lying - so it's not enough for a sentece. 

I agree, nothing proves anything, unless someone else saw Dr. Luke sexually assault Kesha. She wasn’t called out for definitive proof either. In the whole context she was probably telling what she knows but she believes in her friend so became defensive :shrug:

No family’s safe when I sashay

RochestrMonstr
2 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

It’s not ok that innocent people go to prison. It’s also not ok that rapists are free to keep on hurting more people. 

Of course it's not ok.  Hopefully someday there will be a better way scientifically to prove sexual assault.

I personally believe Kesha, but I also don't see how they can throw someone in prison without proof. There usually isn't proof in these cases, and that's beyond tragic. 

DonnieDarko

Well, the deposition took place in September of 2017 and in the same month she cancelled Rock In Rio and postponed (and eventually cancelled) some JWT dates. I guess it really did have huge impact on her and triggered her. So sad.

DonnieDarko
35 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

No having actual rapists roaming free is  more horrific than innocent people in prison. 

No.

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I'm sorry, I can't agree with everything she says. I understand she has gone through sexual assault and how traumatic that experience was for her, but presumption of innocence must always be respected and the victim's word can't be the only proof in a case like this, in my honest opinion :shrug: 

Yes and honestly this her statement is something you say at an event or publicly not in a court of law, imo

1 hour ago, RochestrMonstr said:

How is that a valid point? Saying rapists should be free to rape - that’s better than making a mistake?? How about none of these things are better than the other, but one is clearly more harmful to society? And that one is letting rapist go free (I’m not just talking about this case). 

All of you who agree with that ffff statement, in general, seem to sympathize more with the accused than the victim. I wonder why? Were you falsely accused before? Are you afraid of being accused? There’s definitely emotional involvement. 

And Kesha never actually wanted dr.Luke to be  imprisoned, she wanted people to believe her so she’d be free from him, not forced to work in that toxic environment. So you should forget about “innocent man going to jail” in this case. 

FreePalestine

Morphine Prince
3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

None of those options are better than the other. Justice failed in both cases. 

9 hours ago, monketsharona said:

"Don’t you roll you eyes at me. You should be ashamed of yourself," she added.

:gayhat:

She better have said that in ha Mother voice.. Jk.. 

She is such a kind soul... Her words i just cant even.. :flutter:

Runway
4 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I--

:deadbanana: 

Archived