đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Gaga is A Top Female in 2019 Billboard Year

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

These are the positions of Lady Gaga on the top female artist chart on Billboard in the 2019 Billboard year (It started mid-November 2018). It's based on songs and albums sales/streams

1st Week: #5
2nd Week: #6
3rd Week: #6
4th Week: #5
5th Week: #6
6th Week: #7
7th Week: #4
8th Week: #4
9th Week: #4
10th Week: #5

Basically Ariana (#1), Halsey (#2) and Cardi B (#3) have been the ones above Gaga all year. Gaga was in 5th place in the beginning because of Mariah Carey during Christmas season. But Mariah fell off after that. This week Gaga was #5 and not #4 because of Maggie Rogers' album release. So overall Ariana, Halsey, Cardi and Gaga are the top four female girls of the 2019. Plus Gaga will only do better because of the rise of "Shallow", predicted to reach the top 20 again and potential increases in album sales from the Grammy's and Oscars

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Source: https://www.billboard.com/charts/artist-100

monketsharona

I think that rank is going to change a lot as big female artists are expected to return this year (especially Rihanna, Adele and Taylor) that could change things. Gaga will also get more music so she could go higher too.

2019 will be a year for female artists for sure

DiscoHeaven23
29 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think that rank is going to change a lot as big female artists are expected to return this year (especially Rihanna, Adele and Taylor) that could change things. Gaga will also get more music so she could go higher too.

2019 will be a year for female artists for sure

My prediction, Ariana will only get bigger from her with her album release

Cardi will rise more because of her sophomore album releasing this year. Tentatively in April. 

Rihanna will release and zoom up the charts. Unless another flop era (you know the one that happened in betweeen Unapologetic and ANTI, "BBHMM, American Oxygen, FourFiveSeconds) happens.

Adele's not releasing till Christmas time, which will be after the 2019 Billboard year.

Is Taylor releasing her next album this year? I know some thought it would be released on New Years Day, so seems like a possibility:

http://www.iheartradio.com.au/entertainment/entertainment-news/taylor-swift-gives-cryptic-scrabble-hint-that-shes-finishing-her-seventh-album-in-australia

Gaga could really be major with LG6 or not. lol. I think she'll have to have a really good, radio friendly lead single.

And then there's that wild card Beyonce. 

Archived