• Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican
Just now, Stef said:

It also seemingly can’t win anything:wtfga: 

except for the awards season juggernaut that is 

zakariah
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

I don't understand how ASIB could lose when it was nominated in most of the actor categories. And really, BP for best ensemble? I guess I just don't understand the rules of the category, but really? 

glenn close won because it IS just her time to win, most voters didn't even watch The Wife, and voted for glenn

rami malek won because he's portraying freddie mercury, the beloved rock star who everyone loves, and rami himself is a pretty like-able guy in the celebrity community

mahershala ali won because well, he's mahershala ali, he's hollywood's new darling

the moment BP was not nominated for any acting awards, the best ensemble award was theirs, because they had to give BP at least some recognition during awards season

Runway
1 minute ago, Stef said:

It also seemingly can’t win anythingï»żï»żï»ż:wtfga: 

So? Gaga is the one winning her categories mostly and it makes her look good :ohwell:

Gagaplayer315

Black panther is one of the weakest MCU movie and the story is so boring.... It's a joke that ASIB didn't get a single one 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, laladin said:

biggest loser bye bye oscar :bye:

@Admin can you like block this person. He has been negative in every thread about Gaga.

bloody g

Queen of going home empty handed :pray:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, Aquarius said:

glenn close won because it IS just her time to win, most voters didn't even watch The Wife, and voted for glenn

rami malek won because he's portraying freddie mercury, the beloved rock star who everyone loves, and rami himself is a pretty like-able guy in the celebrity community

mahershala ali won because well, he's mahershala ali, he's hollywood's new darling

the moment BP was not nominated for any acting awards, the best ensemble award was theirs, because they had to give BP at least some recognition during awards season

Yea, that's the sad part. Only one of the people you mentioned was awarded due to their role in their film. So it goes back to my point of the campaign. 

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

the melodrama in the title jesus...

this was totally expected.

I mean, it’s literally what happened. How else could it be worded? 

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

except for the awards season juggernaut that is 

Gaga single handedly carrying this movie through award season, we been knew :applause: 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

zakariah
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

Yea, that's the sad part. Only one of the people you mentioned was awarded due to their role in their film. So it goes back to my point of the campaign. 

yep, it all depends on the narrative of the nominee

Chris Evans

the only disappointing loss was rami malek over bradley... the absolute disrespect 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived