đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow returns to #1 on US Itunes

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

Zander

I’m a bit out of the loop with this but why didn’t Shallow get played much on US Radio? 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
12 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

I’m a bit out of the loop with this but why didn’t Shallow get played much on US Radio? 

They thought it was too raw, too out of trend, not mainstream enough. This didn't seem to be a problem outside the US though.

AMENiCURE

the impact on its chart position after oscar 

oh my god, we’re gonna witness her repeak again

AMENiCURE
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

They thought it was too raw, too out of trend, not mainstream enough. This didn't seem to be a problem outside the US though.

shallow plays a lot in my country’s radio like A LOT. we have taste 

ArtGagaPop
18 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

pop radio don't think it's pop enough and doesn't fit in the format. HAC and AC radio plays it alot though. 

1 hour ago, XC1792 said:

Because they weren’t paid enough by Interscope.

long time number 1 in itunes irrelevant if never reach number 1 in billboard. so this is irrelevant achievement

thatfoxyfeeling
4 minutes ago, laladin said:

long time number 1 in itunes irrelevant if never reach number 1 in billboard. so this is irrelevant achievement

Omg delete your account. :rip: :triggered:

DeleteMyAccount
4 minutes ago, laladin said:

You could literally say the same about Billboard though with under 1000 people buying an album that still goes #1. Being number  1 on iTunes at least tells us that the GP is interested in Gaga again. 

RochestrMonstr
1 hour ago, XC1792 said:

Pop radio in the US currently has a rule where they're only allowed to play terrible music, so Shallow doesn't meet the criteria, despite how popular it has been.  It's doing well on Adult formats though. 

It's still amazing that Shallow is able to hold on with such stability even without pop radio support! 

Archived