Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2019 SAG Awards

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA
5 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

IMO, I think ASIB has a good chance of winning Best Picture at SAG, considering the backlash Bohemian Rhapsody got at the Golden Globes. Maybe.

Lol they do, I’m sure once the table cloths and decorations are on it will look fancier :staymad:

@W0RLDofGAGA

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

Ladies let’s watch the 0 for 4 go down tonight :kiss:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Stef said:

While it’s fun to joke about ASIB’s underperformance at the awards shows, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, GGD’s expectations are always extremely volatile. 

The commercial success that the music brought Gaga across all platforms have insanely boosted this fanbase’s cockiness and their standards as such go through the roof :air: 

Our fanbase, of all of them, should know how quicky things can go down so let’s be humble and grateful for all the good things this era has brought. Don’t sit at the buffet table and still want more :air: 

No I was just saying GGD is probably the most negative fan place around the Internet about her. Not especially about ASIB, but about everything.

I'm one of those old members remaining here and I have to say that 2010 / 2015 GGD was much much funnier to read, everyone was so much more passionate and positive about the future of Lady Gaga. 

Now each time there's something about her it's always soooo negative : 'No LG6 until 2030' 'No chance to get more awards' 'She's going to be snubbed at Grammy Awards' 'No way she's working on new music'. Please spread a bit of positivity and optimism, guys ! Nothing have to be soooo negative.

Damn, I don't know if I'm the only one, but I miss that happy place GGD was few years ago. Sometimes it's really hard to read some threads. Not this one especially.

andy232000

Quite honestly ASIB has no shot whatsoever at the SAGS

Best Actor will go to Christian Bale 

Best Actress will go to Glenn Close 

Best Supporting Actir will go to Mahershala Ali 

Best Ensable Cast will go to Black Panther 

JudasJustDance
18 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

How many hours till the show

9 hours and 5 mins:vegas:

Hopefully they win something :huntyga: I don’t want to have a meltdown but I think gaga has BA:cryga: 

andy232000
1 hour ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Lol they do, I’m sure once the table cloths and decorations are on it will look fancier :staymad:

Ehh I disagree fully. Black Panther is leading the poles and Blackkklansman is the runner up. The whole “blockbuster movie with an entire black cast” has the SAGS drooling. 

And secondly. BP actually has a well balanced and extensive cast where most actors have the opportunity to shine. ASIB is just Gaga and Bradley with a smich of Sam mixed in. I actually felt they did not qualify as a “cast” given there really is not much interaction between them except Gaga and Bradley taking all the scenes

I want Gaga to win Best Actress and stab all you Debbie Downers with her trophy, good afternoon.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

lavenderblondee

FINALLY an awards show not on a local network. I have direcTV now and I love it but it doesn’t let me stream local networks to my tv. I won’t get my hopes up/down, I love watching awards show if I’m excited for a certain movie/actor and I love seeing what gagz will wear next :gaysia:

Lazz Monster

YAS, I'm ready for the meldowns :vegas: (I said that be4 the CCs, so maybe it will be just like that :poot:)

We're far from the Shallow now

WorstBehavior

Just in case that Gaga or the whole cast wins tonight, you can tweet a question now and they’ll be asked later. 

SharkmanthaC
9 hours ago, WorstBehavior said:

Rumor: Unfortunately, Gaga won’t be sharing tables with Sam Elliott and Bradley Cooper because there was contest and people chose who they wanted at the so called “fantasy table.” Gaga was not picked. 

Someone posted this before and said they just had set the cards out, it wasn't their final placement.

she/her/hers

Archived