💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2019 SAG Awards

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

BA at the oscars will be between Colman (because she has BAFTA in the bag) and whoever wins sag, if it is not Colman herself!

I think Gaga could upset because of the added members, but I trully believe that actors will rally around Close. So I am predicting Close for the win!

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam has a big chance of winning. He has the same narrative as Glenn. Plus Mahershala Ali (his only competition) just won best supporting actor two years ago.  

Jonathan2244

I pray Gaga wins 1 ^_^ 

Then

or Bradley or even Sam,

Ensemble would be best but I think actress could be more likely but with ensemble it could go either way same with Actress it could be Close, Gaga or Colman 

monketsharona

Oh Gosh the negativity about everything concerning Gaga on this forum :saladga: where are the days Gaga Daily's threads were still fun to read ?

She had a tie at Critics Choice nobody has seen coming. Keep a little bit faith.

3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Oh Gosh the negativity about everything concerning Gaga on this forum :saladga: where are the days Gaga Daily's threads were still fun to read ?

She had a tie at Critics Choice nobody has seen coming. Keep a little bit faith.

While it’s fun to joke about ASIB’s underperformance at the awards shows, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, GGD’s expectations are always extremely volatile. 

The commercial success that the music brought Gaga across all platforms have insanely boosted this fanbase’s cockiness and their standards as such go through the roof :air: 

Our fanbase, of all of them, should know how quicky things can go down so let’s be humble and grateful for all the good things this era has brought. Don’t sit at the buffet table and still want more :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

It's better to think that she won't win so we don't get disappointed at the end :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

TheCureinMalibu

Gaga's seat is planned for her to recieve the "Best Actress" award immediately when they announce her as the winner :vegas:

ugh lemme dream

Reality

I just really want Bradley and Sam to win something. Of course, I'd love for Gaga to win, but I'm really expecting her not to. Bradley, on the other hand, definitely needs to win some award. 

🖤👹

misunderstood

LOVE ME SOME SAG

Spoiler

gyness :poot:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Pierre

Close/Malik :saladga:

Ali/Blunt 

Black Panther as best cast. ASIB is basically only 3 people :koons: Crazy Rich Asians deserves it tho, but BP has the hype. I'm here for surprises tho, Sam/Gaga/Bradley winning could really storm the last days of the race.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Pierre
17 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Gaga's seat is planned for her to recieve the "Best Actress" award immediately when they announce her as the winner :vegas:

ugh lemme dream

I like how she's always front row.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, Pierre said:

I like how she's always front row.

yeah so she can snatch that award in a millisecond :air:

thatfoxyfeeling
8 minutes ago, laladin said:

gaga wont win ba here. bye bye osca ba. not watching.

Why are you even a member on this forum? Like imagine being a stan of an artist and not watching an awards show because you’ve convinced yourself that she isn’t going to win. It’s not even about winning, she has been nominated for Best Actress. We should be supporting her... :triggered:

Archived