💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper Sing "Shallow" for the First Time Together!

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BenG said:

The ending where they shared the mic was IT

I died they literally created the Shallow scene in reverse roles I'm :cryga:

3 minutes ago, MEM said:

I died they literally created the Shallow scene in reverse roles I'm :cryga:

And the way Bradley rested on the piano was INLA reversed

I don't even think they rehearsed aka she really took a chance and OF COURSE he'd do anything for her :messga:

The way he looks at her and ONLY HER while he's singing, she's basically giving him strength :messga:

It's going to be perfect for the Oscars I can feel it :messga: 

Fernster7

That was awkward and it was definitely Gaga's fault. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

A Hybrid
27 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

That was awkward and it was definitely Gaga's fault. 

Can you explain? For me it was just Bradley that was cringe...

No family’s safe when I sashay

Fernster7
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

Can you explain? For me it was just Bradley that was cringe...

I think he did okay, nothing groundbreaking but definitely wasn't bad, but she shouldn't treat him like a child, she was looking at him with a cringy face and stuff, I understand why she does that tho, but it ruins the performance. She should have just sang her part and it would have been good. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

JustAnother
15 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I think he did okay, nothing groundbreaking but definitely wasn't bad, but she shouldn't treat him like a child, she was looking at him with a cringy face and stuff, I understand why she does that tho, but it ruins the performance. She should have just sang her part and it would have been good. 

Lol :laughga: This was a cute performance for the fans that night, it doesn’t need to be professional like it’s the Oscars or something. 

Just now, Sharpay Evans said:

Imagine being super critical of a spontaneous performance

This. They both did great, I love their friendship and I’m really surprised Bradley had the guts to go up considering how he probably hasn’t trained in over a year.

A Hybrid
16 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I mean, it’s her stage :huntyga:

and it’s Bradley’s first time singing live

No family’s safe when I sashay

Regina George

I think he did amazing for his first performance 4 months after the movie was released.. OFC you can tell he was not practicing but that’s what makes this performance great. It’s spontaneous, it’s cute and their chemistry is still there! I don’t understand this unnecessary negativity :queenga:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived