💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma M&G

broadwaybrian318

Featured Posts

broadwaybrian318

I have so questions abuut the M&G package for the Vegas show.

-How much did the ticket cost after taxes?

-How many tickets are available per show?

-Is it possible to only buy 1 M&G or are 2 required like the other VIP packages?

-How hard was it to obtain a ticket when they went on-sale?

-any advice on getting the M&G pass?

-any stories or cool experiences when doin the M&G?

Hoping to grab one when the next set of tickets go onsale.

Disnalex

funny/sad story, whenever the first presale tickets went on sale I immediately used my code and went to Ticketmaster to buy tickets for the June 14th show and I had to wait like 15 minutes "in line" because there was so many people. Anyways, My mom and I  selected 4 of the VIP Banquette seats and went to the checkout menu. In that menu that had a bunch of add-ons and meet and greet was one of them. SO, we obviously added that on. (I selected two, however im not sure if that is required) EACH INDIVIDUAL Meet and Greet was a little over $2,000 after tax. My mom was going to purchase the tickets but forgot to tell her bank ahead of time that she was going to spend $7,000 so our time limit was up and we had to get back in line and do it all over again, and this time the Meet and Greets were sold out :cryga: SO needless to say I didn't get my meet and greets but I did get my VIP seats though. Im guessing that only around 30-50 people can buy a meet and greet per show due to how fast they went out.  (ALSO< same thing happened when I purchased tickets for the June 15th Jazz show. They were sold out!!) I suggest when the next tickets are released, you better get in as fast as you can ad tell your bank ahead of time that you're going to spend a large amount. Hope this helped you in some way:huntyga:

Gaga for Disney

RAMROD

It is $2000, and add that to the ticket for the show it lself and tax + fees. It is an add on that you have to choose yourself before paying. And IIRC, it is sold out on all 2019 dates.  The show tickets depends on seating and class ofc. You may want to try the year 2020 dates for that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

broadwaybrian318
On 1/26/2019 at 12:34 PM, RAMROD said:

It is $2000, and add that to the ticket for the show it lself and tax + fees. It is an add on that you have to choose yourself before paying. And IIRC, it is sold out on all 2019 dates.  The show tickets depends on seating and class ofc. You may want to try the year 2020 dates for that.

Thanks so much.  Yeah I was looking at purchasing when they announce the next set of dates in 2020. Thanks for your help!!

• 3 months later...
kittypeach95

I only bought one meet and greet though i have two tickets for the show it does let you do that :)

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2019 at 11:51 AM, AlexTheMonster said:

funny/sad story, whenever the first presale tickets went on sale I immediately used my code and went to Ticketmaster to buy tickets for the June 14th show and I had to wait like 15 minutes "in line" because there was so many people. Anyways, My mom and I  selected 4 of the VIP Banquette seats and went to the checkout menu. In that menu that had a bunch of add-ons and meet and greet was one of them. SO, we obviously added that on. (I selected two, however im not sure if that is required) EACH INDIVIDUAL Meet and Greet was a little over $2,000 after tax. My mom was going to purchase the tickets but forgot to tell her bank ahead of time that she was going to spend $7,000 so our time limit was up and we had to get back in line and do it all over again, and this time the Meet and Greets were sold out :cryga: SO needless to say I didn't get my meet and greets but I did get my VIP seats though. Im guessing that only around 30-50 people can buy a meet and greet per show due to how fast they went out.  (ALSO< same thing happened when I purchased tickets for the June 15th Jazz show. They were sold out!!) I suggest when the next tickets are released, you better get in as fast as you can ad tell your bank ahead of time that you're going to spend a large amount. Hope this helped you in some way:huntyga:

Can you tell me the procedure for the vip? Where do you line up, I’m taking my little daughter and I’m kind of lost of what to do. 

Disnalex
2 minutes ago, Comfyld said:

Can you tell me the procedure for the vip? Where do you line up, I’m taking my little daughter and I’m kind of lost of what to do. 

Replied on the other forum 😊 

Gaga for Disney

Archived