Lord Temptation
25 minutes ago, T E A said:

rami, gurl. :selena:

There’s Something About Rami :messga:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW

OH wow. I watched BH days ago and i almost thought that maybe he deserved Best Actor despite the allegations about the movie but this is just ridicouous. It makes him look desperate 

Ok..... I hate him now.... Bye girl

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Regina George

- First of all he said he was attached to the project before the director was even a thing.

- Second he’s humor is special and I can totally see this as a joke Rami would say.

- Third y’all trying to blame him for something even tho he did literally nothing says how subjective you are and how you don’t even read the article before posting something trying to be funny.

- ALSO as if actors need to google every single person who is working on the project just so they don’t work for someone who has bad hostory. Believe me not everyone knows those stuff. I never heard of this guy before all this mess 4 months after the movie came out. 

- Say WHATEVER you want but I as a Queen’s fan and as one of Freddies fans know Rami deserves an Ocar for his portrayal.

McMonster08

Does this give Bradley Cooper more chance of winning Best Actor? Or even Best Picture? :vegas:

What say you GoldDerby? :vegas:

A Hybrid
15 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

- First of all he said he was attached to the project before the director was even a thing.

- Second he’s humor is special and I can totally see this as a joke Rami would say.

- Third y’all trying to blame him for something even tho he did literally nothing says how subjective you are and how you don’t even read the article before posting something trying to be funny.

- ALSO as if actors need to google every single person who is working on the project just so they don’t work for someone who has bad hostory. Believe me not everyone knows those stuff. I never heard of this guy before all this mess 4 months after the movie came out. 

- Say WHATEVER you want but I as a Queen’s fan and as one of Freddies fans know Rami deserves an Ocar for his portrayal.

Yasss drag them, talent always wins after all, and Rami deserves Best Actor

No family’s safe when I sashay

FfFfFfFF

Serving ''me when I was 8 years old and I broke something in the house and I had to find an excuse'' realness. :poot:

gorl been in the business 15 years and had no clue, and then the Freddie thing lmfao :rip: I typed like a paragraph but I was like ur a dumb bih for typing a paragraph so here we are

doppelganger
4 hours ago, laladin said:

wasnt he jailed yet? i think rami is also good and deserved. maybe he will win alone.

He just got signed to direct another film. 

Miracle
22 minutes ago, CustomGiuseppe said:

Rami is lucky he's pretty :wtf:

Thats...debatable. he has a pretty HOLLOW face.

Katharine Hepburn
23 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Thats...debatable. he has a pretty HOLLOW face.

Honey that boy is FINE

5452137251136803143.jpg :flutter:

xoxo Joanne

Archived