đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is gaga stingy ?

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

JazzGa

You kinda got a clickbaity title goin on there. You could have put "Is Gaga hesitant to release music?" instead of using an insult like "stingy" that applies to people who are cheap with their money.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

AJRocketMan
54 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I knew she's not stingy when it comes to money lol 

She can make quality music in short period of time..  She made the fame monster in less than 6 months for example. 

No, she started it in late 2008/early 2009. Telephone and the Monster demo are from 2008, the final version of Monster is from March 2009, and the rest was from the duration of The Fame Ball Tour.

Just now, Satans Ex Wife said:

You kinda got a clickbaity title goin on there. You could have put "Is Gaga hesitant to release music?" instead of using an insult like "stingy" that applies to people who are cheap with their money.

U need to control your obsession with conspiracy theories before its too late darling 

DCsNdTuXYAAhkzN.jpg

JazzGa
13 minutes ago, Anisko said:

U need to control your obsession with conspiracy theories before its too late darling 

DCsNdTuXYAAhkzN.jpg

Just trying to help you not get so many negative responses in threads lol.  

Idk what you mean about conspiracy theories

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

GagaUnderYou
1 hour ago, JustAnother said:

Reluctant to release new music, yes... Ever since the harsh feedback after she released ARTPOP she’s been very private with her music. She even implied keeping an entire album (ARTPOP ACT 2) to herself solely because she didn’t want people trashing it/her art being treated poorly. That plus her being a perfectionist (which she’s been her whole career, hence why collabs like Greatest Thing and PARTYNAUSEOUS were never released) give us this awkward release schedule she’s been giving us for half her career. 

I wouldn’t call her stingy or reluctant but simply a perfectionist. When she doesn’t have complete control of her music she finds a lot of faults with it. She took PARTYNAUSEOUS and completely made her own and put into the show. I do think it goes against her “fk what everyone thinks” attitude. It would be super awesome if we got more frequently releases from her. ASIB was great but didn’t satisfy the Gaga I intensely craved. Really wish ARTPOP act 2 would find its way online.

Just now, Satans Ex Wife said:

Just trying to help you not get so many negative responses in threads lol.  

Idk what you mean about conspiracy theories

Sorry .. Don't need ur help . Thanks 

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, JustAnother said:

Reluctant to release new music, yes... Ever since the harsh feedback after she released ARTPOP she’s been very private with her music. She even implied keeping an entire album (ARTPOP ACT 2) to herself solely because she didn’t want people trashing it/her art being treated poorly. That plus her being a perfectionist (which she’s been her whole career, hence why collabs like Greatest Thing and PARTYNAUSEOUS were never released) give us this awkward release schedule she’s been giving us for half her career. 

I don’t blame her. All of her albums mean something to her and represent who she is at that given moment in time, but when you pour your heart and soul into your dream project and everyone rips it to shreds I think anyone would shut down emotionally and become bitter over broken dreams.

Archived